2 trades left ! Help

Started by lowry, July 03, 2012, 11:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I can't afford for Giles to slow down as R2!

Giles --> Cox
6 (28.6%)
Giles --> Goldstein $60k to spare
3 (14.3%)
Giles --> McEvoy $100k to spare
3 (14.3%)
Giles isn't tired, nor will Brogan affect his scoring
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

lowry

Blues Blues Blues

Post your full team mate, but Giles to Cox looks good.

djmckf

Not a dilema if you only have 2 trades. You got no option but to keep a playing player man. Learn to save trades next year. Look back at which ones you should not have done.....

lowry

Quote from: djmckf on July 03, 2012, 11:16:24 PM
Not a dilema if you only have 2 trades. You got no option but to keep a playing player man. Learn to save trades next year. Look back at which ones you should not have done.....

yes... i have loads; such as my ruck nightmare... 4 trades gone there

Natinui, Giles, (Redden, Stephenson)

Colliwobblers

with 2 trades left i would leave it until closer to the league finals or at least closer to the seasons end to have the trades in case of long term injury to your premiums, then if you havent used them

giles - cox.

if you don't care about league finals and want the highest rank possible you can risk giles to cox now and hope you don't have any long term injuries, they are pretty rare actually but - famous last words :)

good luck, it's been a tough year, no one doing well has as many trades at this point as they would like or planned to.

EL TIGER

Keep Gilsey mate, he's about as good as any ruckman on his day.

If you are absolutely desperate and looking purely league wins go the big Cox!

You'll have the best Ruck combo in the AFL right there...

but your last desperate trades might be better spent elsewhere:

Work out who your lowest scoring avg player is and downgrade/upgrade to the best possible Avg to maximise your point gain probability... (I think you could do better tan Giles - cox)

justsayin...

Footyrulz

Disco DB