trade now
3 (21.4%)
wait til price rise
3 (21.4%)
dont trade at all
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

alex1234

i would like to trade out hayes because i want a jet premium that will score 120 each week ie, jobe watson
what should i do ?

cortez

What's the rest if your team looking like and how many trades left?

alex1234

i have 4 trades left, 170k left

basically all upgrades done, im keeping giles, lake and zorko, porpos

def: lids, goddard, waters, scotland, fisher, suckling, lake

mid: gaj, pendles, cotchin, priddis, boyd, hayes

ruck: mumford, giles

fwd: franklin, dangerfield, sidebottom, beams, chapman, porpos, zorko

Crouchy182

I think it depends on your aspirations. If your going for overall trade him now. If your going for your league win and struggling and need those points trade him now. If your doing well in your league and you dont need the points right now it feels like a luxury trade you can probably save and do at finals time. Trades at finals time are worth there weight in gold to trade that injured or rested player. Besides Lenny was easily the Saints best on the weekend

penskifile

Quote from: Crouchy182 on July 03, 2012, 03:14:06 PM
I think it depends on your aspirations. If your going for overall trade him now. If your going for your league win and struggling and need those points trade him now. If your doing well in your league and you dont need the points right now it feels like a luxury trade you can probably save and do at finals time. Trades at finals time are worth there weight in gold to trade that injured or rested player. Besides Lenny was easily the Saints best on the weekend

+1

Although if you are going to trade someone, i would upgrade porps first

ScottieD

I made the mistake of trading out Hayes prior to his round 13 bye.  Brought in Thompson who has done well and will continue to do so, but opted to keep Brad Ebert over Hayes which stung in the 1st week (but time will tell).

Definitely more points to be gained by using a trade on porpose - as opposed to hayes -> watson.

I'd look at a value trade purpos to goodes in 2 weeks time will be perfect and leave you with your cash for final 3 trades.

PICCOLLO

Quote from: penskifile on July 03, 2012, 04:04:50 PM
Quote from: Crouchy182 on July 03, 2012, 03:14:06 PM

+1

Although if you are going to trade someone, i would upgrade porps first

Yeah, gotta get your priorities straight. Unless the mid target your looking at is undervalued, shoring up ur fwd line might be the priority.