Is there any way i can make this trade?

Started by Sammyr1223, July 02, 2012, 06:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyr1223

I really want to get carrazzo into my team. My plan was to shift johnson to my fwd line to create the link between he and smedts, whilst trading mcdonald to carrazzo. Is there any way with the MPP players i can do this trade?

DEF: Goddard (MID), Deledio (MID), Broughton, Johnson (FWD), Birchall, Scotland (MID), Lake - Smedts (FWD), Shaw

MIDS: Ablett, Thompson, Selwood, Boyd, Pendlebury, Priddis - Mcdonald, Gibson

Ruck: Giles, Hale - Stephenson, Redden

FWD: Franklin, Chapman (MID), Sidebottom (MID), Beams (MID), Dangerfield (MID), Zorko (MID) - Treloar (MID), Sexton (MID)

colmullet

nope that would take two trades to set up...one to create the back/Fwd link and the other to go JMac to Carrots

Peter

How/why did you get Johnson and Smedts on the same line?

gwilliams

Pretty sure you can.

Trade McDonald,
Move Sexton/Treloar to Mids
Move Johnson to Fwds
Get Carazzo

colmullet

Quote from: gwilliams on July 02, 2012, 07:04:15 PM
Pretty sure you can.

Trade McDonald,
Move Johnson to Fwds
Get Carazzo

na u can only make one MPP move per trade....wont let u make two in one trade

upthemaidens

Quote from: Sammyr1223 on July 02, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
I really want to get carrazzo into my team. My plan was to shift johnson to my fwd line to create the link between he and smedts, whilst trading mcdonald to carrazzo. Is there any way with the MPP players i can do this trade?

DEF: Goddard (MID), Deledio (MID), Broughton, Johnson (FWD), Birchall, Scotland (MID), Lake - Smedts (FWD), Shaw

MIDS: Ablett, Thompson, Selwood, Boyd, Pendlebury, Priddis - Mcdonald, Gibson

Ruck: Giles, Hale - Stephenson, Redden

FWD: Franklin, Chapman (MID), Sidebottom (MID), Beams (MID), Dangerfield (MID), Zorko (MID) - Treloar (MID), Sexton (MID)
you cant do that exact trade, but with just a single trade you could go  i.e. Treloar out,move smedts to fwd than bring in carrots into defence..
  not knowing your situation  ..personally i would look at 2 trades and get a dpp link in the mids so something like this..
..(1st trade)trade out mcdonald ,move treloar to mid.. then bring in a fwd...(2nd trade) sexton out,move smedts forward. then bring in carrots to defence...  that will leave you with dpp mid/fwd and dpp fwd/back

upthemaidens

oh and apparently sexton out for the season

gwilliams

Quote from: colmullet on July 02, 2012, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: gwilliams on July 02, 2012, 07:04:15 PM
Pretty sure you can.

Trade McDonald,
Move Johnson to Fwds
Get Carazzo

na u can only make one MPP move per trade....wont let u make two in one trade

Yeah, you're right colmullet, just tried it with my Sportsbet team and it wouldn't let me move Johnson to the fwds

lewis

You can move Johnson to fwds swap with treloar and upgrade treloar to Carrazzo - 1 trade used.

Sammyr1223

I got them on the same line during the byes with the plan to do this exact trade. Not realizing it would cost me two trades.

Looks like treloar -> carrazzo is the next best option.

tor01doc

Surely Sexton has to go now?

Move Smedts or MJ forward and there is room for Carrots if you can afford him.

upthemaidens

if you just want to use 1 trade,  you could just go mcdonald to carrots.. goddard and carrots switch..   you'll need to move goddard back by trading again, but that will be in a couple of weeks and by then another option might pop up..
      i realise its basically the same problem you have now, but atleast u get carrots in with 1 trade and you'll have 2 weeks to see what happens