coolfugitiv0

Which mid to finish off my midfield?
Upgrading Barlow.

nathan11

Well Pendles coming of broken bone in his leg sounded swanny

Grazz

Swan now Pendles in a few weeks.

colmullet

i went pendles....its not like he actually broke his leg, he was walking fine and felt fine it was only scans and precaution that he sat out...i think he will come back ultra refreshed and smash out the rest of the season

woofy

Quote from: Grazz on July 02, 2012, 06:47:46 PM
Swan now Pendles in a few weeks.

This. Swan is in great form but when Pendles gets back on track its like pre round 1 all over again. 

Grazz

Agreed, went Swan mainly due to the fact that Pendles will be a bargain in a few weeks.
Also concerned Pendles could get vested in the 1st game back, maybe worried about nothing but its possible.

EZA100

skillfull vs disp machine

Grazz

Quote from: EZA100 on July 02, 2012, 07:51:48 PM
skillfull vs disp machine

Pendles in SC is awesome. The pick of the two in SC but i wouldnt be expecting alot for his 1st game back. Will need a couple of weeks to get up and going again and thats perfect price wise for us. Im waiting for him, have swan already.

Colliwobblers

Swan in DT by a very long way.

Pendles (just) in SC, not a soft tissue injury when his leg is right and he is back he will be fresh and rip in and his ball use is SC Gold

woofy

i have pendles already. been holding him for weeks. when finals hit and i have trades up my sleeve, bye bye dal santo hello swan.... or even beams

Grazz

Quote from: woofy on July 02, 2012, 08:06:52 PM
i have pendles already. been holding him for weeks. when finals hit and i have trades up my sleeve, bye bye dal santo hello swan.... or even beams

Been holding him in DT for weeks was just about to buy him in SC when he did the leg. Only had him one week in DT then the leg happened. Hope he's back this week been hearing rumours it could be rnd 16, i hope not.

quinny88

Is pendles due back this week? ive also held him but with buddy likely to miss and goddard reported i cant really afford a prem mid out ontop of that!

colmullet

ehhh your not that bad off....looking at worst case of having Pendles, Goddard, Chappy, Buddy and Zaha sitting on the bench lol....one round ill have all premos on the field!

T Dog

Quote from: colmullet on July 02, 2012, 08:47:52 PM
ehhh your not that bad off....looking at worst case of having Pendles, Goddard, Chappy, Buddy and Zaha sitting on the bench lol....one round ill have all premos on the field!
You will need abigger bench there Colmullet... :o

colmullet

haha i have cover for all if one of them makes it on the field this week....otherwise it will be a pretty bitter donut to munch on