Previous topic - Next topic

TRADE OR KEEP

TRADE
9 (18.8%)
KEEP
39 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

upthemaidens

i think if you are within a few hundred points of the leader, it may be worth trading him out..
  ... you wont make up ground if you do what those infront of you do..

Bones Bombers

SammmmmmyT?
If yes, Shaw is pretty good cover but Crighton isn't a good emg.
Gonna be hard to stay up there with only 2 trades.
Who would you get in?

BTW well done on your ranking, I'm trying to get as high as I can too but think top 100 would be about as high as i can hope for now,if that. Currently 598 after dropping back for a while and climbing my way back.

upthemaidens

not knowing your team, and just gunna guess you're within 300 pts of leader, with the standard premium backs..
have a look at the teams infront of you and see if theres a unique premium back you can get in i.e. if not many have scotland.
    if so it may be worth taking a punt and bringing him in (if there is no real top notch unique to be had i would say its not worth it)  scotland,carrots are probably the only real options  (forgot if this is SC or DT section) shaw in SC , but all are probably in fair few teams i guess..  maybe goddard to carrots(if hes in less than 2 teams infront of you),, leaves u with some cash as well  for your last trade..
   though it really is a low percentage play, but its 1st or nothing i guess (does it matter if ya come 12th or 50th)  spin the wheel take the gamble.. in the words of Ricky Bobby " if ya not first ,ya last"  good luck..
    if this is SC  im  64th atm  so expect some company in the top 20... well maybe not,but top 50 here i come :D
    if its DT... well lets just say im getting the award for just competing :P  atleast my mum says im special

Danstar

Trade him. If you are silly enough to make a thread about it, you might as well be silly enough to make the trade.