Previous topic - Next topic

TRADE OR KEEP

TRADE
9 (18.8%)
KEEP
39 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

sammy_boy

what should i do. only got 2 trades =(. got plenty of bench cover.

quinny88

its 2 weeks dude?
Wouldnt even consider trading, especially with only 2 trades left

LF

BundyOP

umm...KEEP!

u have cover and only 2 trades...its not an injury...

sammy_boy

good point. very high overall. but with 2 trades probably will lose my place

thewizz

Have to keep - just another of my getting longer by the day list of outs though  :'(

fever

f retarded question

"plenty of bench cover" and you still have to ask?

youl_R_FCK

Yeah not a tiff choice

sammy_boy

was juzt asking cause ranked in top 20 so yeah

ScottieD

Top 20 makes it a little more interesting - i.e trade him and get a leg up on ALL opponents.  Having said that - a big KEEP for mine.

Noz

60% of teams have him and of that I would say 59% would be taking this comp seriously. Keep him

upthemaidens

Quote from: sammy_boy on July 02, 2012, 06:18:53 PM
was juzt asking cause ranked in top 20 so yeah
sorry im in the dark.. how long is goddard out for? and what happened to him?.. also your in top 20, what position and how many points behind leader?

LF

upthemaidens

Quote from: luvfooty on July 02, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
2 week suspension
oh bloody hell,, buddy will no doubt miss 1-2 weeks,, chapman who knows when he'll play.... god damit janet

Colliwobblers

depends on who you have for cover? and if you do trade him ranked that high the guy you replace him with better average the same going forward or the points you save now by trading you will lose accross every round you play his replacement while the rest of the top teams that kept him are playing goddard and outscoring your replacement.

i would keep but hey im just outside the top 1000 which is a very different situation than IN the top 20