back issues

Started by BundyOP, July 02, 2012, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BundyOP

thought i would make a topic here as im not getting love in RMT...

need to fix my backline

got 5 trades and 133k

team is
backs: goddard, deledio, birchall, hurn, lake, clarke, bugg (ellis, shaw)
mids: watson, ablett, swallow, selwood, pendlebury, thompson (gibson, treloar)
rucks: natanui, roughead (jenkins, stephenson)
fwds: franklin, martin, johnston, beams, dangerfield, goodes, zorko (smedts, sexton)

i had seen clarke and bugg as potential keepers but now they are spudding up

i bleieve i have 4 options

option 1:clarke and bugg out. enright/scotland and yarran in
option 2: clarke and bugg out. heppel and newman in.
option 3: 1 of clarke/bugg out. enright/scotland in
option 4: hold trades

wat ya reckon?!

HappyDEZ

Buggs B/E is through the roof, he has to go. Carrazzo B/E is low atm & he is probably your best value option IMO.

BundyOP

i dont see carrots as an option, everyone is on to him this week, plus i just dont see him being consistent as he is carltons #1 tagger...

i only see enright and scotland as pricey prems options

i should of put a poll up...

quinny88

Quote from: BundyOP on July 02, 2012, 05:37:32 PM
i dont see carrots as an option, everyone is on to him this week, plus i just dont see him being consistent as he is carltons #1 tagger...

i only see enright and scotland as pricey prems options

i should of put a poll up...

Look at his scores hes been super consistent

BundyOP

worded it wrong, yes he has been consistent so far this year, i just dont see him doing it for the rest of the year...

its gonna take alot to convince me to get carrots...

fever

not sure on my maths but with 3 trades you could prob downgrade a rookie and upgrade bugg/clarke to suckling and carrazzo.

BundyOP

dont really want to do 3 trades...

lewis

I like option 1 enright and scotland in. Don't be a tightbut spend the money, big earner!! :)

BundyOP

its enright or scotland lewis, wish i could have both!

addysstuff

Thought of Sam Fisher for a cheapy?

BundyOP

have also thought about fisher,suckling and hibberd yes

help please anyone!

The Bomber

Option3 is the best. Fisher is  good cheapy but don't expect him to avg over 100. With their lack of defenders he will rarely be a free man in defense which is when he scores  big.

Scotland is the second most reliable defender (2nd to Deledio). Get on him...

Enright or Suckling would be the other defenders I would look at. Both getting back to form. I'd suggest Suckling as there is less chance of him being rested. Geelong have already started (Chappy)...

BundyOP

thanks bomber.

i think i need clarke and bugg out this round as bugg has a high b/e and clarke out

wat u reckon of newman and heppel in for them?

i have 773K to spend with trading out bugg and clarke.

could also go suckling and hibberd

roo boys!

I'd say option 1, and get Scotland. I know you don't want Carrazzo, but I think he's perfect for your situation, hard to ignore at that price and a very solid scorer. You could get him instead of Scotland and bank the extra cash for future upgrades/LTI trades.

BundyOP

bomer and roo boy...you both think just do the 1 trade with getting rid of clarke?

unfortantually cant get scotland with bugg or clarke....can only get enright with clarke...