1 (2.3%)
Cox
0 (0%)
Carrazzo
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Jormas

Thinking these 5:

1. Swan - playing Carlton, desperate for a win, have taggers like Carrots, Ellard, Joeseph, that will all get a go on him. Will still score big, but affected a little.. - 135

2. Mitchell - Playing GWS, will probably only get a tag like Shiel, won't affect his scoring much - 130

3. Jelwood - Playing a mediocre GCS, they got hammered last week and wont have much confidence... Expect big. - 125+

4. GAJ - Will get hammered against Geelong, like all the time against top 4 teams (bah Collingwood) will get tagged by a couple of the youngsters, dont expect anything big this week either... - 110

5. Maric (Smokey) - Playing Melbourne with no known ruckman, poor quality game on the weekend, low confidence and no tall defenders to speak of, expect him to get 80% of the hitouts and go forward occasionally.  - 130.

There's my opinion - who will you get?

Justin Bieber

LF

I think i`ll wait for LaHug to do LaHug`s captains.

PowerBug

ScottieD

FRANKLIN to exceed his bakers dozen.  No structural damage to hamstring.  Should be right.  A lot of teams would have to take the gamble skippering him this week - if only for the fun of it.

Ablett for mine.  Anytime I've tried to skipper someone else in place of Ablett - he has responded by notching up 180+.  It is a home game and Geelong won't bother tagging him.  I can remember last time Bartel lined up on him at centre bounce and didn't even place a finger on him.  Leg end.

HBTD22

Quote from: ScottieD on July 02, 2012, 05:32:38 PM
FRANKLIN to exceed his bakers dozen.  No structural damage to hamstring.  Should be right.  A lot of teams would have to take the gamble skippering him this week - if only for the fun of it.

I'm willing to bet that Franklin will get rested.

DT Gun

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 02, 2012, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: ScottieD on July 02, 2012, 05:32:38 PM

I'm willing to bet that Franklin will get rested.

+1 perfect time to rest him..

Nothing to prove

Chelskiman

I have four Hawks so I'm hoping they don't rest them (Birch, Suckers, Mitchell, Buddy).

Fenno

You and dtrain need to join forces when it comes to your Captains. Amazing posts. Look forward to Articles of this quality every week. I can't imagine the hours of work you must have put into this its clear the amount of research you have done.

Well done simply amazing.

DT Gun

Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2012, 06:18:09 PM
You and dtrain need to join forces when it comes to your Captains. Amazing posts. Look forward to Articles of this quality every week. I can't imagine the hours of work you must have put into this its clear the amount of research you have done.

it seriously took me 30sec to work out shiel is injured

probably means i did 30sec more research than Jormas

Fenno

Quote from: DT Gun on July 02, 2012, 06:20:49 PM
Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2012, 06:18:09 PM

it seriously took me 30sec to work out shiel is injured

probably means i did 30sec more research than Jormas
haha so true

Justin Bieber

DT Gun, he also didn't mention that Jamar will probably play this week..  ::)

Fenno

Ok
just a few things:
1.Carrots isn't really tagging this year just running with players thats why his score are up so he won't be tagging.
2.Shiel is injured.
3.Gold Coast low on confidence because they got hammered last week? Think they are used to be hammerd by now.
4.Geelong aren't top 4 and don't look like being top 4 this year.
5.Jamar is a quality ruck and Maric hardly sneaks forward if anything he floats back to help out so why would no tall defenders help his score?

Do some research before you post next time this is pathetic. What I just wrote is common knowledge so atleast get some of that.

Windigo

D.Swan is permanent captain from no on.  ;)

Aaron8

Quote from: Windigo on July 02, 2012, 07:45:23 PM
D.Swan is permanent captain from no on.  ;)

+1 windy never taking the C off him