How would it be possible?

Started by Vicious Sandwhich Attack, July 01, 2012, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Was just looking through rankings and one of the weekly's caught my eye.

Ranked 24 (Bulldogs is the name) for round 14, it seems to be a fairly complete team, yet surprisingly over all 14 rounds played is ranked 239,983 overall.

I cannot understand how it can be ranked so badly. The team is even worth $700,000k more than mine at my ordinary 22,000th or so.

This chick (Assuming - the persons name is Bree) either has the worst luck on game day copping donuts, but then the absolute best luck/styrategy for trading until now to get into this position with a team like she has and have such a bad ranking or...... I don't know what.....?

Any thoughts????

Lozza

maybe didnt make it before round 1? that would mean she would have less overall points

Duck

Probably Started round 3 where she chose the best players with the lowest BEs to gain as much cash possible.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Apologies, I just checked teams specifically set for round 11 and found that even though they were created for that week alone it still states '11 Rounds Played'... You are probably right about round 3. That would account for the 7000 or so points in arrears.. 2000 the first 3 weeks each then catch-up after that.