Lucky win this week

Started by Edge, July 01, 2012, 05:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

forgot to look at my team this week as i been busy with work and stuff... versing the top person in my league
this is what my team looks like

Team Name - Rated-R-isky

Defenders - Deledio Waters Goddard Scotland Lake Morris Smedts (S.Shaw, Spurr)
Midfielders - Stanton, Sidebottom, Swan(C), Mitchell, Treloar, C.Smith (Ablett, M.Robinson)
Rucks - Giles, Kruezer (Redden, Staley)
Forwards - Franklin, Harvey, Petrie, Cloke, Tippett, Zorko, Elliot (J.Riewoldt, D.Martin)

No Emergencies set

Bench Points
Ablett - 102 Would have put him on for smith 80 = 22 less points
Robinson - 115 - Would have put him on for treloar 82 = 33 less points
Riewoldt - 73 - would have left on bench with the form zorko is in
Martin - 109 - would have put him on for elliot 95 = 14 less points

Scores currently
Me        Opponent
1881 to 1908
with following players left
Goddard - Goddard
Zorko (41*) - N.Riewoldt
Harvey
Petrie

So even with 70 points less then i would have had, im still looking at a win, and taking first place on the ladder and being one game clear...

anyone else been lucky this week?

yorgis

needed gibbo to score 108 to tie in one of my leaagues, scored 110, with 3pts in the last seconds of the game. won by 2 pts

susequently won my other 3 keague matches by 29,34 and 99 thanks to gibbo. he will be a permanent fixture in my side till the

end [ touchwood nothing happens to him ]

Jukes

Quote from: yorgis on July 01, 2012, 09:18:05 PM
needed gibbo to score 108 to tie in one of my leaagues, scored 110, with 3pts in the last seconds of the game. won by 2 pts

susequently won my other 3 keague matches by 29,34 and 99 thanks to gibbo. he will be a permanent fixture in my side till the

lolololol Zorko is acceptable on ground with his 100s and 90s, but Gibson, no way. A 70, sub-affected score and 110 aren't good enough for 6th mid.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Jukes on July 02, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
Quote from: yorgis on July 01, 2012, 09:18:05 PM

lolololol Zorko is acceptable on ground with his 100s and 90s, but Gibson, no way. A 70, sub-affected score and 110 aren't good enough for 6th mid.
Great cover for bench though. I'm telling you cover is handy, these past few weeks, Zorks has been my M7/F8 and he's covered every week so far. First Pendles, then Chappy and now Franklin. Even as F8 he's still been playing every week for me. Wait until late season with rests and more carnage...

But he's only good on the field if you need to upgrade other lines first(weakest links). Don't rely on him though..

Justin Bieber

I don't really get it, but why isn't Ablett on?

TheHanger

Quote from: whatlez on July 04, 2012, 06:19:26 PM
I don't really get it, but why isn't Ablett on?

he didn't change his set up from round 13