Main Menu

NBA Free Agency

Started by Jay, July 01, 2012, 03:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Free agency begins very soon...where will d-will and ray ray go  :o

Cicjose

the Miami Heat fans want Ray Allen and Steve Nash........

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on July 01, 2012, 03:04:34 PM
unfair...would be like having an all-star team playing night in, night out! Even more bandwagon supprters will be jumping on! All we can hope for is okc to improve out of sight or else the trophy will be staying in Miami for a while...

Holz

nash to new york would make them competitive. I think the big 3 will stay where they are. Allen to the clippers would be a real smart move.

Jay

Quote from: Holzman on July 01, 2012, 05:31:37 PM
nash to new york would make them competitive. I think the big 3 will stay where they are. Allen to the clippers would be a real smart move.
what about the yellow mamba??? I think ray will go to miami

Windigo

Seriously, how is Nash still playing?

His like 50 isn't he??  :P

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on July 01, 2012, 05:59:00 PM

trade the TO king when he still has some worth. Nash is light years ahead of lin.

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on July 01, 2012, 07:09:14 PM
Seriously, how is Nash still playing?

His like 50 isn't he??  :P
still puts up the numbers even with a crap tean

Quote from: Holzman on July 01, 2012, 07:09:24 PM
Quote from: Jayman on July 01, 2012, 05:59:00 PM

trade the TO king when he still has some worth. Nash is light years ahead of lin.
yeah i agree

Cicjose

Quote from: Jayman on July 01, 2012, 03:16:11 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on July 01, 2012, 03:04:34 PM
unfair...would be like having an all-star team playing night in, night out! Even more bandwagon supprters will be jumping on! All we can hope for is okc to improve out of sight or else the trophy will be staying in Miami for a while...

I couldn't care less whether Nash or Allen join us but with a geniune centre who has offensive capabilities is a nice addition and hoping to see basketball return to a lot more pick and roll.

obviously with Miller non committal in free agency a long range shooter should be looked but still..... going for Point Guards like Nash and 3 point shooters like Allen when we don't really need to.... its very easy to pick a role player to fill the void rather than a superstar

Master Q

If Allen went to Miami... Fresh Ray Ray coming off the bench to shoot some 3s? Miami Back-to-Back.

Jay

d-WILL TO STAY A NETS!!! not a bad team:, d.williams j.johnson g.wallace d.howard (if trade accepted).....hopefully they keep one of humphries & lopez as well

jason 'jet' terry to take his talents to boston  :o

Windigo

Steve Nash a Laker for 3 years!  8)

BratPack

Holz

will kobe give up the ball or will nash just be there for his shooting. Should have gone to the knicks.

Master Q

Wish Nash went to Knicks but I am looking forward to seeing him and Kobe play together. Sessions back to the bench or did he get traded?