Pledge for Cancer Awareness and Research - for those who are generous!

Started by LaHug, June 30, 2012, 07:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys,
Last year I made an Everyday Hero page to raise money for the Cancer Council. The Cancer Council is very dear to my heart as I lost my father and grandfather to cancer 7 years ago.

Soon (as in, during the next few weeks), I'll be shaving my hair and beard to be all cold and stuff for the winter. I'm hoping to raise lots of money for a great cause!

If anyone would like to donate, that would be amazing!
Here's the link: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/william_huggett

If you want to "like" my Facebook Page for updates on what I'm doing to raise funds, follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Huggetts-Pledge-for-Cancer-Awareness-and-Research/257052634328847

Finally, the event page for this particular event: http://www.facebook.com/events/329123183837567/

Thanks in advance for your generosity.

McRooster

I will again support you LH  8)

You've got to keep fighting for those who have fought before us, never surrender.

Spinking

Good on you for for doing this LH.  Didn't picture you as being a beardy bloke, but sounds like the shave will give you a whole new appearance.

LaHug

Quote from: McRooster on July 01, 2012, 01:12:48 PM
I will again support you LH  8)

You've got to keep fighting for those who have fought before us, never surrender.
Thanks Roost!

Quote from: Spinking on July 01, 2012, 01:45:15 PM
Good on you for for doing this LH.  Didn't picture you as being a beardy bloke, but sounds like the shave will give you a whole new appearance.
The beard is a fairly new addition but, combined with the long hair, it makes me look like a bit of a hobo. It's an interesting look and one that I've become accustomed to but some friends are still telling me it needs to go :P

Grazz

Happy to help LH, great cause onya mate.

LaHug

Quote from: Grazz on July 02, 2012, 01:20:14 AM
Thanks for the support! I'm enjoying seeing the FF names appear on my supporters page :)

Flame

LaHug

Grazz

Quote from: LaHug on July 02, 2012, 01:28:32 AM
Quote from: Grazz on July 02, 2012, 01:20:14 AM
Thanks for the support! I'm enjoying seeing the FF names appear on my supporters page :)

Your welcome mate, but we should all be thanking you. ;)

LaHug

I shaved my hair and beard today! It is pretty cold out there but I'm surviving. Can I please ask the FanFooty community to band together and to donate generously to a great cause?!
Thanks,
LaHug

Noz

Well done so far LaHug in raising just over 1 grand i don't get paid until tuesday so i shall donate $30 then. I think this is a great cause and as you said it is very close to you. Hopefully you can reach and pass your goal. Good luck

LaHug

Quote from: Noz on July 20, 2012, 09:17:40 PM
Well done so far LaHug in raising just over 1 grand i don't get paid until tuesday so i shall donate $30 then. I think this is a great cause and as you said it is very close to you. Hopefully you can reach and pass your goal. Good luck
Thanks mate :)

LaHug