Buddy

Started by monstrum, June 29, 2012, 11:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colmullet

I have him zaha and chappy!! I need good news haha

roo boys!

Quote from: colmullet on June 30, 2012, 12:22:23 AM
I have him zaha and chappy!! I need good news haha
Haha I'm lucky I traded Zaha early otherwise I'd have him, Chappy, Pendles and now maybe Buddy, but he should get up.

colmullet

Yeah I have Pendles aswell.....my bench is becoming expensive haha

tor01doc

The Buddster looked shifty when talking about his 'tightness' with Richo.

Expect him to miss.  :'(

tor01doc

At 12:35 pm SEN report that Clarkson said that Buddy may or may not be rested next week.

What the heck does that mean?

Bennyy

I think people shouldnt worry, as anyone with a good side will have Buddy. Reports are that he could play next week, but being GWS I think we all expect players to be given weeks off here and there in the run to finals against GWS and Gold Coast. Everyone is in the same position as we all have him so it shouldnt be too much of a worry as it probably only be a weeks rest!

monstrum

Yeh everyone has him, but not everyone has cover for him, which is what it comes down to ;)

ubeaut

Quote from: monstrum on June 30, 2012, 02:08:18 PM
Yeh everyone has him, but not everyone has cover for him, which is what it comes down to ;)
+1 exactly. Just cos everyone has him doesn't mean everyone is in the same boat. For example if Chappy and Saad miss again next week then I'm forced to trade when I don't want to or cop a donut. If Treloar gets rested as well then I'm royally stuffed.

The Bomber

Quote from: northernstar on July 01, 2012, 10:13:32 AM
http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/4742/newsid/140022/default.aspx

I still think he will be rested...

Unless he convinced Clarkson to play him because he wants to win the Coleman medal

EZA100

their saying buddy is likely to play on the weekend so hopefully he will

woofy

Need him to play. One of a few that is playing an opponent with no buddy. Grrr

PICCOLLO

Hawks are the most misleading club for injury. They dont mind coming out and blatantly lying about it either.  Buddy will miss one at least.  If there was significant damage, expect him to miss the next two.  All the while theyll be adamant he wont miss.

ubeaut

I hope you're right EZA. But this is a golden opportunity to rest him. They say playing the GWS is not a factor in whether he'll play or not but that is BULL. If he is able to play but not at 100% and it was Geelong they were playing he'd play without a  doubt. But this gives them a chance to play some structues without Buddy, and get used to it. Cos what happens if they make the GF and Buddy's injured?

Need I remind everyone how they played down resting stars vs GC last year and then went ahead and rested Mitchell,Rioli and 4-5 others.

monga77

Just checked out my opponents team for this week and she doesn't have him!! God what a spud seriously!