Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

if he does play he wont move very far from the sticks imo

monstrum

yeh for sure, cant see why he'd play pretty big risk really

monstrum

dickitch

Quote from: monga77 on July 02, 2012, 12:40:07 AM
Just checked out my opponents team for this week and she doesn't have him!! God what a spud seriously!

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=293245&lid=1

quinny88

Quote from: dickitch on July 02, 2012, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: monga77 on July 02, 2012, 12:40:07 AM
Just checked out my opponents team for this week and she doesn't have him!! God what a spud seriously!

http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=293245&lid=1

#1 ranked team doesnt have buddy? wow who would have thought

FonFatty

Watching the replay of AFL 360 now, just announced at the bottom of the screen that he has been ruled out this week.

bottlemart

yeah i saw the same thing last night.  can anybody shed any light on whether buddy has been ruled out or not.

monstrum

Be very suprissed if he plays.. But who knows he came back fine after that hyper extension last yr. just set an emerg ;)

brownmans muffins

if he doesn't play i'm hoping Smedtsgma can pump out another non-sh izerne score.

bottlemart

yeah got treloar emerg with buddy on field.  Will leave like that, but if buddy ruled out early it means i can swing treloar on field and still have adams as emerg to cover for if someone else is a late withdrawl.

Frustrating but we are all in the same boat.  It would help if the clubs let us know early, but as we all know, there is nothing in it for them to help out us supercoaches.  We could set our teams early and get on with our weekend, but they wait til 90 minutes before game time to announce the inevitable, because they can.

cant blame them I guess.

monstrum

yeah it's annoying but if u look at it from their point of view. for anyone any week.

if they name the player and he dosn't pull up then they can easily do the old late withdrawl.

but if they don't name him and then he does pull up fine and could play then they can't name him... without a massive fine anyway

it kinda looks like theyre lying and being dodgy but really they don't know how the player is going to pull up on say sunday or saturday when they have to name the teams on thursday

so it is frustrating for us as fantasy coaches but as u said they're not going to think about that

Capper

is he thinking about the Coleman???

Will play like Jack did against them and sit in the goal sqaure

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on July 06, 2012, 03:25:54 PM
is he thinking about the Coleman???

Will play like Jack did against them and sit in the goal sqaure

Of course he is ;) he will play dont worry about that

woofy

Surely naming buddy but then having him be a late withdrawal can't be tactical against gws? he trained well and wants the Coleman so play dammit! my opponent doesn't have buddy,Martin and with pendles still out its ziebell vs gibson now :(