Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Well the correct team won
And you could say
Happy son
Happy mum

McRooster

Champagne works every time  ;)

She even let me watch the Bombers v Doggies game, together on the couch, in front of the fire.

Movie Tickets were used by wife and daughter, Ice Age 4 (I was preparing for Ice Age 5 myself).

Mrs Roost is even vaccuming right now, and has prepared me a weeks worth of meals, ahead of me batching it this week while shes in Perth with the kids.

I am one lucky clucker  ;D

BGK

Quote from: McRooster on July 01, 2012, 01:07:14 PM

She even let me watch the Bombers v Doggies game, together on the couch, in front of the fire.

Movie Tickets were used by wife and daughter, Ice Age 4 (I was preparing for Ice Age 5 myself).

Mrs Roost is even vaccuming right now, and has prepared me a weeks worth of meals, ahead of me batching it this week while shes in Perth with the kids.

You are my hero Roost. Lol

McRooster

monstrum

I just told my girlfriend ur story.

I said hav u heard happy wife = happy life.

She said " yeah thats for ppl who r whipped"... "what about happy man is lifes plan"... I think im onto a winner here :)

Nails

What is the lesson here for all us unmarried men?

Don't get married during the footy season!!!!!

Grazz

Roost give you a tip buy her the Books 50 Shades Of Grey and thank me later. Hope she's a reader. ;D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: monstrum on July 01, 2012, 04:36:12 PM
I just told my girlfriend ur story.

I said hav u heard happy wife = happy life.

She said " yeah thats for ppl who r whipped"... "what about happy man is lifes plan"... I think im onto a winner here :)
If you teach her to speak properly, wife her.

Capper

Please teach us, oh wise one!!!

I am getting my misses some Champagne tonight so she can vacuum our place and cook me dinner ;D ;D

McRooster

Quote from: tabs on July 02, 2012, 03:49:37 PM

I am getting my misses some Champagne tonight so she can vacuum our place and cook me dinner ;D ;D
Love, Respect and Empathy are my three key words to a successful relationship  ;)

I may have been flippant in some posts in this thread (and earned a few boos to boot) but I will advise that you allow your spouse to win on more occasions when you want to gain a desired result. Even if she's wrong, support her 100% - the fact you backed her in on whatever it was, rightly or wrongly, means that you will not only cement you relationship as a marital unit, but you get to go to the footy on your anniversary  ;)

*and ALWAYS use your manners.

**a point to clarify also, we have been together for 20 years last Saturday and married for the last 7 1/2  :-*

LaHug

Quote from: McRooster on July 01, 2012, 02:50:51 PM
Quote from: BGK on July 01, 2012, 01:59:55 PM
You are my hero Roost. Lol
People like LaHug are mine  8)
Thanks for the shout out but raising money and awareness are the easier parts! The fight itself and standing by those going through it is where it gets difficult!
Brave thing you did there, ditching your lady for the footy. I'm pretty disappointed my boys couldn't pull together a 4 quarter effort after starting so strong!

Grazz

Quote from: McRooster on July 02, 2012, 09:54:17 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 02, 2012, 03:49:37 PM

Love, Respect and Empathy are my three key words to a successful relationship  ;)

I may have been flippant in some posts in this thread (and earned a few boos to boot) but I will advise that you allow your spouse to win on more occasions when you want to gain a desired result. Even if she's wrong, support her 100% - the fact you backed her in on whatever it was, rightly or wrongly, means that you will not only cement you relationship as a marital unit, but you get to go to the footy on your anniversary  ;)

*and ALWAYS use your manners.

**a point to clarify also, we have been together for 20 years last Saturday and married for the last 7 1/2  :-*

25 years for me and Kazza Roost, just keeps getting better God Bless her for putting up with me.  ;D

fever

didn't read replies, but i imagine the answer lies somewhere in and around what sort of condition you'd like your balls to end up in.

Grazz

Quote from: fever on July 16, 2012, 01:01:51 PM
didn't read replies, but i imagine the answer lies somewhere in and around what sort of condition you'd like your balls to end up in.

haha yeh you got it right. ;)