Ryder
3 (17.6%)
Jacobs
0 (0%)
Griffin
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

pikla

Worried about Brogans influence on Giles scoring so moving him on before he drops

please help with my decision. Cheers for help!!

My team:

Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Newman, Lake, Dempsey (Darley, Ellis)

Ablett, Selwood, Pendles, Watson, Mitchell, Thompson (Gibson, Couch)

Kruezer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Dangerfield, Sidebottom, Martin, Goodes, Cloke, Zorko (Kennedy, Hall)

Will be upgrading Lake, Newman, or Dempsey to Carrazzo next week.

Currently have $320k with 8 trades left

colmullet

if money is no object then maric

pikla

Quote from: colmullet on June 27, 2012, 07:43:29 PM
if money is no object then maric

lol, considering your status is ruck coach I should prob listen! Im thinking im leaning towards him but unsure on how much to blow on my R1? How many trades you think we should be aiming for come finals time? In any normal season its generally 5-6 trades but this year I think most teams will be down to 3-4 maybe even lower! Ive seen a few teams round here that have run out of trades already!!!

colmullet

the way your team looks you will probably a few more than average trades left when your side is finished, you look to have done pretty well trades wise

pikla

Quote from: colmullet on June 27, 2012, 08:03:14 PM
the way your team looks you will probably a few more than average trades left when your side is finished, you look to have done pretty well trades wise

Yeah think I've got a pretty good team for finals but have been terrible over the byes. Won 3/15 matches over the 3 rounds and plummeted 20,000 places in the overall lol

colmullet

out that hurts lol, i didnt do great either, had my bye plan set out perfectly and got hammered by injuries and late outs....thought i was certain to move up through the byes with the way my team was set up

pikla

Quote from: colmullet on June 27, 2012, 09:18:00 PM
out that hurts lol, i didnt do great either, had my bye plan set out perfectly and got hammered by injuries and late outs....thought i was certain to move up through the byes with the way my team was set up

BTW did I miss-read your status?? Thought it said ruck coach? anyways doesn't really matter

colmullet

oh it did haha must have gotten a promotion :p