MUMFORD\LEUY

Started by Marcos83, June 27, 2012, 03:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos83

Mumford if he is over the injury and plays remaining games is a bargain that really can't be missed imo.

Leuy listed out for 1 week and if he comes back in a few wweeks and stays on the pitch he will easily average around 100+.

Both will bottom out to about 400-450 k odd. I know alot of people are trying to fix there rucks and looking at traading out giles and these guys might just be a very very good POD to people who have ryder, maric, nic nat, cox and co.

Thoughts.

GoLions

My ruck combo at the very start of the year :/

colmullet

Mumford needs to prove he can string games together and be fit....and its a wait on Luey as well to see how he goes after so long out, its tough for big guys to come in and make an impact after a long layoff

Marcos83

You must be pi##ed golions16. Thinking of bring them back or either of themm back?

The Bomber

Yeah have thought about this. Giles-->Leue is on my radar if Giles starts under performing, but one bad match doesn't means he is going to right away....

I wouldn't take the risk with Mummy unless you REALLY have to. I say this because his back i a recurring thing, and it did play up in the last quarter with the Swans. He may be rested or may miss games due to his back still this season.

One you haven't mentioned it McEvoy...

EZA100

to risky your bringing a guy back who has been out for over 10 weeks with a tarred achilles and a guy who did his back a couple of weeks ago way to risky

jfitty

May take a punt on one of them I think. I have Jacobs and Giles at the moment and feel as though it would be much better to have a Mumford/Leuy & Jacobs combo. I think Leuy will bottom out much lower than Mumford so he's on the radar for later in the season

Lions01

I've been follow the Lions website pretty regularly and Leuy is still sometime off. I'm not even sure if his running unassisted yet (has been using the anti-gravity treadmill thou)

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/138996/default.aspx

Targeting round 18/19
I personally would be staying away even if he returns

creeker

Both too injury prone at the moment, I'm thinking Giles to Roughy at some stage !

SydneyRox

Get the big Mummy! He is two games and the Bye back into the season, only going to get better until year end now...

The Bomber

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 27, 2012, 07:35:34 PM
Get the big Mummy! He is two games and the Bye back into the season, only going to get better until year end now...

Until his back goes bang...

(I hope it doesn't though)

GoLions

Quote from: Marcos83 on June 27, 2012, 03:44:07 PM
You must be pi##ed golions16. Thinking of bring them back or either of themm back?
Nope. Spent so many trades on injuries this season, it is actually starting to get funny. I really loved getting NicNat and Sandi for both of them, especially when Sandi is now out for a while and at that time NicNat missed a couple of games as well as soon as I got him in :/