Shiel > Swan, DONE! Do I stop there?

Started by Jay, June 27, 2012, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Hey guys, this week ive already completed a shiel > swan trade. I still have 106k left over and now 5 trades! Do I do another trade or hold? Here's my team at full strength (with the swan trade included):

106k    5 trades (1 left for R14)     Going for league (1st by '%')
goddard deledio shaw broughtom scotland johnson s.shaw <darley ellis>
ablett pendlebury selwood boyd swan priddis <gibson dsmith>
giles campbell <redden orren>
franklin sidebottom danger zaha cloke martin zorko <adams milera>

Obviously Zaha and Pendles will he riding the pine unfortunately. By all means, the shiel > swan trade isnt set in stone and Im open to all suggestions

Cheers :)

tor01doc

That ruck division is a bit flaccid.

Get Roughead.

Phasir

Quote from: tor01doc on June 27, 2012, 12:44:08 AM
That ruck division is a bit flaccid.

Get Roughead.

hahaha legendary comment +1

coolfugitiv0

jmoynihan9

you need to sort out your rucks... ASAP

FonFatty

You will have a donut in your rucks for the rest of the year if that is your full strength team.
I would bypass on swan for this week and turn Giles and Redden into prems.

brownmans muffins

Def address the Rucks ASAP. Worth the $$$

Jay

Ok I've reversed trades...here is the side now:

362k  6 trades
goddard deledio shaw broughtom scotland johnson s.shaw <darley ellis>
ablett pendlebury selwood boyd priddis shiel <gibson dsmith>
giles campbell <redden orren>
franklin sidebottom danger zaha cloke martin zorko <adams milera>

Im going to keep Giles as R2, as apart from last week, when he returned from injury, he has scored very well! So the trade is definitely Redden/Orren > prem. Which one out of Redden & Orren would be better to keep as R3?

brownmans muffins

obviously wait until teams are named but longer term it seems Orren is on the outer with the cats - although their Ruck situation seems pretty murky behind West.

Jay

Quote from: brownmans muffins on June 27, 2012, 09:39:02 AM
obviously wait until teams are named but longer term it seems Orren is on the outer with the cats - although their Ruck situation seems pretty murky behind West.
YEP!

which ever one of redden/orren that isnt named to PAddY RYDER! averaging same as nicnat (most expensive I can afford) but is 40k cheaper

PICCOLLO

Your team isnt quite finished.

Sam shaw isnt good enough as a d7 and you've only got one ruck who'll play and with brogan playing, Giles is only good for a 70 avg.

The Bomber

I would seriously consider Mumford. Mainly because he is really cheap, has had game time coming back from injury and you need the extra dough elsewhere (BAC and MID).

If you really don't want him, get Big Ben (McEvoy) as a secondary target. Underpriced, but not as much as Mummy. I would also try to upgrade Shiel this week as well if you can. Getting Scotty T if you have the $$$.

How much money to spend after your ruck trade???

Jay

Quote from: The Bomber on June 27, 2012, 01:30:17 PM
I would seriously consider Mumford. Mainly because he is really cheap, has had game time coming back from injury and you need the extra dough elsewhere (BAC and MID).

If you really don't want him, get Big Ben (McEvoy) as a secondary target. Underpriced, but not as much as Mummy. I would also try to upgrade Shiel this week as well if you can. Getting Scotty T if you have the $$$.

How much money to spend after your ruck trade???
well here are my options...

redden > ryder (66k left)
redden > mumford & shiel > stanton
redden > griffin & shiel > scottyT/Rockliff

EZA100

can't rely on campbell,orren and redden. campbell could loose his spot to minson when he comes back but if not get rid of zaha for beams :)

Duck

Redden > Griffin
Shiel > ScottyT
That sounds good to me except for the danger of him being rested.