Hanley (POD)
1 (2.8%)
Pray for Waters to drop below $510k, he has a high BE
4 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

lowry

Which to add to my defence to finish it

masedog333

loving the look of suckling as a premium pickup this week as 7th BAC because of his price and scoring ability

SydneyRox

Quote from: masedog333 on June 27, 2012, 12:14:50 AM
loving the look of suckling as a premium pickup this week as 7th BAC because of his price and scoring ability

+1

brownmans muffins

Despite injury (and role?) concerns I think Carrats is the go.
His average is massive excluding the Dons game - and he's about to be had for a bargain.
I've never been a massive Suckling fan and don't understand the hype - have a look at his past scoring history and it's all over the place. Birchall is a much steadier and higher scorer.

Of the rest you mentioned, Grima is certainly interesting, Hanley shts me off with his 'gone missing' efforts and you've left out Sam Fisher who is worth monitoring for another couple of weeks - could be a very cheap and handy D7/8

The Bomber

Carrazzo --> Borderline must have at his price. If he keeps up his form, which I don't see why he can't, then you really need him in your side.

Taylor --> POD risk with good reward

Sucking --> Won't be a POD after this round IMO. Highly rated and I think a lot of supercoachers will be trading him in, especially ones in the top 10k. I will be.

Grima --> Honestly have no idea about him...

Birchall --> Better off to go with Suckling and save yourself some $$$. They score very similarly. Birchall is more consistent, but Suckling scores higher in good games. Overall they will avg the same for the rest of the season.

Hurn --> Rate. Expect 95-100 avg for the rest of the season.

Rance --> I don't like KPP defenders, expect for Lake because he out marks his opponents.

Hanley --> Big games and low games. Wouldn't take him...

Waters --> Your call. Too expensive for me. If he drops say 30-40k then I will look at him. Not worth the 500k+ price tag.

Other Missed:
Scotland --> Rate higher than Waters.

Fisher --> Cheap premium. Bargain next week.

Heppell/Hibberd --> Very cheap POD's. Very risky though, but could come off. Hibberd avg 90+ before doing his hammy.

I'd get Carrots first, Suckling, Fisher, Scotland all close seconds...

lowry

Quote from: The Bomber on June 27, 2012, 01:24:50 PM
Carrazzo --> Borderline must have at his price. If he keeps up his form, which I don't see why he can't, then you really need him in your side.

Taylor --> POD risk with good reward

Sucking --> Won't be a POD after this round IMO. Highly rated and I think a lot of supercoachers will be trading him in, especially ones in the top 10k. I will be.

Grima --> Honestly have no idea about him...

Birchall --> Better off to go with Suckling and save yourself some $$$. They score very similarly. Birchall is more consistent, but Suckling scores higher in good games. Overall they will avg the same for the rest of the season.

Hurn --> Rate. Expect 95-100 avg for the rest of the season.

Rance --> I don't like KPP defenders, expect for Lake because he out marks his opponents.

Hanley --> Big games and low games. Wouldn't take him...

Waters --> Your call. Too expensive for me. If he drops say 30-40k then I will look at him. Not worth the 500k+ price tag.

Other Missed:
Scotland --> Rate higher than Waters.

Fisher --> Cheap premium. Bargain next week.

Heppell/Hibberd --> Very cheap POD's. Very risky though, but could come off. Hibberd avg 90+ before doing his hammy.

I'd get Carrots first, Suckling, Fisher, Scotland all close seconds...

Thanks for a detailed advice! Cheer for you! What do you think about S. Shaw/Malceski?

The Bomber

Quote from: lowry on June 27, 2012, 08:42:26 PM
Thanks for a detailed advice! Cheer for you! What do you think about S. Shaw/Malceski?

What, as in starting in a complete side?

Shaw, no. He is great bench cover, but won't score over 80 very often. With soo many premiums at low prices, there isn't a place on a final team for him. He is great bench cover though because he will get games at every opportunity. Covers the odd late replacement/short term injuries well...

Malceski......Is he past it??? Look in form he is a great player and will average high 80's for the season. But he can't break into the side, dropped to find form. He is the Brian Lake of 2012. It will take time for him to find his mojo again, and in that time you are losing valuable points. He has done both his knees previouly, so I would look to upgrade him, even before Shaw...Atleast Shaw is getting game time....

T Dog

The bombers Hibberd as a pod is worth looking at lowry.. :o