AFL Team Draft - The Draft

Started by Scrads, June 26, 2012, 11:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2012, 05:46:12 PM
I'm surprised Chaplin dropped this far actually. I really rate him!

Good pick BB :) Not sure what my role is with you, I haven't been too helpful since the 2nd or so round of the draft, do you still want my services or am I a free agent? ;)
I would still like your services.
Wow that sounds suss...

Scrads

OP updated and just 4 more picks to go guys :)

meow meow

Game in the balance? Need your substitute to come on and give a match winning performance? The definition of a super sub? Maybe not the best player going around, but sub this guy on and he just seems to get it done when it matters. We can rely on him to kick a match winning goal moments before, or after the siren.

Andrejs Everitt

Scrads

Quote from: meow meow on August 15, 2012, 09:33:08 PM
Game in the balance? Need your substitute to come on and give a match winning performance? The definition of a super sub? Maybe not the best player going around, but sub this guy on and he just seems to get it done when it matters. We can rely on him to kick a match winning goal moments before, or after the siren.

Andrejs Everitt

The problem with that is when your team is 10 goals behind mine when he comes on, its a bit hard to kick the winning goal ;)

KoopKicka

Bit stuck for a pick since Scrads took mine, will be 10 guys :/

Scrads

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 15, 2012, 09:45:45 PM
Bit stuck for a pick since Scrads took mine, will be 10 guys :/

You're Welcome :)

meow meow

Quote from: Scrads on August 15, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

Andrejs Everitt

The problem with that is when your team is 10 goals behind mine when he comes on, its a bit hard to kick the winning goal ;)

It would be 19 players on our side vs 17 to you. Your sub is Paul Puopolo. If the game is close he'll be more help to us than you. 10 metres out, 20 seconds left, so tries a flying karate kick and kicks it straight to the opposition so they can move the ball down the ground and kick the winning goal. Great idea little man.

KoopKicka

I pick the human highlight reel, I dont know Howe he does it ;)

Jeremy Howe

Justin Bieber

^ Wow.

Like I said, I did no research...

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on August 15, 2012, 10:03:49 PM
^ Wow.

Like I said, I did no research...

Neither did I, Scrads stole my only pick :P

Scrads

Quote from: meow meow on August 15, 2012, 09:55:57 PM
Quote from: Scrads on August 15, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

Andrejs Everitt

It would be 19 players on our side vs 17 to you. Your sub is Paul Puopolo. If the game is close he'll be more help to us than you. 10 metres out, 20 seconds left, so tries a flying karate kick and kicks it straight to the opposition so they can move the ball down the ground and kick the winning goal. Great idea little man.

shower, can't believe I picked the only player to ever make a msitake in an AFL game :/

My Chumps

Andrejs Everitt
Brilliant!  ;D

Holz

I have kept looking if this guy was on the list, I must have missed him becasue getting him at pick 25 is a steal

Tendai Mzungu

Scrads

OK guys when Zombie makes his final pick (I am about to pm him) the deadline for your 300 word 'talk-ups' is going to be Sunday. I will be telling the judges to judge and pm me the ratings from Monday next week so if you don't have a talk-up by then the judges probably won't see it and won't take it into account.

Was good drafting with you all :) I will open up a new thread with some judging info and pm you all when the judges send me their votes :)

Jukes

Where do we put our 'talk-ups'? On our team page?