5 monstrum
6 Spinking
10 picker_man
11 Jukes
8 Noz
3 BB0618
The Numbers are the order, right?
Or the people listed?

Plus, if we start tonight don't think we'll get very far. Think whatlez is off till tomorrow and its BB's turn for the English, he hasn't picked yet.

Scrads

the number is the order that people signed up, the way its listed is the order from random.org

and I am number 1 because I am started up first, the number was the list from random.org, the way it is listed is the draft order :P Check the draft thread ;)

Holz

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 11:32:36 PM
the number is the order that people signed up, the way its listed is the order from random.org
Ah, ok.
I think we should start tomorrow, i mean whatlez doesn't even know about this, does he? Also you've only gotten people from one night, if someone isn't on today, then they miss out(for now anyways). Should give it a day at least. Pretty sure if you asked all the English coaches, they'd all want to join.

Scrads

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on June 26, 2012, 11:37:33 PM
Quote from: Scrads on June 26, 2012, 11:32:36 PM
Ah, ok.
I think we should start tomorrow, i mean whatlez doesn't even know about this, does he? Also you've only gotten people from one night, if someone isn't on today, then they miss out(for now anyways). Should give it a day at least. Pretty sure if you asked all the English coaches, they'd all want to join.

Well we can start now, like you said it will only get to whatlez before it stops. anyone else who joins can just get added to the end. the time limit is 48 hours, no one will exceed that for sure. So go ahead and start now in the draft thread :)

JBs-Hawks

Is there a site anywhere that rates players games out of 10? Because we could use that as a scoring system.

Noz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 26, 2012, 11:43:16 PM
Is there a site anywhere that rates players games out of 10? Because we could use that as a scoring system.
The closest thing i can think on is when you subscribe to the hearldsun thing after each match you can vote the best 5 players in the games 5,4,3,2,1. Then it gives you a list of all the players and where they are ranked for the game.

Scrads

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 26, 2012, 11:43:16 PM

Where would the fun of that be ? people would just line up all the players and pick the highest ranked down to the lowest ranked players...

Justin Bieber

monstrum

Whos up? Wheres the draft order?

Scrads

Cookie Monster

would of done it, but saw OKC were already taken, such a shame!