Whats the deal with Stanton?

Started by Jmachete, June 26, 2012, 07:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmachete

Last 4 games he hasnt even tonned up?

72, 96, 83, 88

??? ??? ???

Samm79

Looking at history is a reasonable way of predicting the future. These scores are not out of place.

HotTiges

over the last 4 weeks, I think 'the real Brent Stanton stood up'

EZA100

i was thinking of getting him when he was getting massive scores but i didn't think he was gonna keep that the whole season.

HotTiges

Would be spewing if you paid top dollar for him..

colmullet

makes me feel alot better about avoiding him

Blues Blues Blues

Fox Footy showed some stats recently on Stanton and how when he got heaps of Stats Bombers won, and when he was shut down they lost, and predicted he would get a lot of tagging attention. I'm not actually sure if he was tagged on weekend against Freo, but I have decided to avoid and gone Jobe

HolyGrail_2010

I insisted to two of my mates who jumped on him earlier in the season that he was gonna drop off. They bagged me out for not getting him in hahaha. I picked up Pendles instead and although he's injured, when he's back he will perform.

T Dog

How do you spell Dud? or Spud? 1 d or 2?... :o

kilbluff1985

Quote from: HolyGrail_2010 on June 26, 2012, 08:21:57 PM
I insisted to two of my mates who jumped on him earlier in the season that he was gonna drop off. They bagged me out for not getting him in hahaha. I picked up Pendles instead and although he's injured, when he's back he will perform.

yeah i laughed at all the people getting him in was pretty funny

KoopKicka

Why the flower I paid top dollar I have no idea ::)

yorgis

cant handle the tag well get jooooooooobe instead

Marcos83

Thank god i didnt get him in. Strongly considered him.

It was funnny when there was a thread about the final midfield completed, 95% of users had stanton as one of the definite must-haves.

Jmachete

i want to trade him to ablett need him to have a big game and ablett to have a bad

HappyDEZ

I got sucked in & paid top dollar for him, idiot!!!  >:(