British 15's - Trading Thread and Rules

Started by MTTY, June 26, 2012, 04:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

any chance of upping the 1st trade limit of 5 to say 8 or 10?? Since all my trades are looking like they will include draft picks they need to be made in the 1st trade period but one big trade being worked on leaves me with flower all trades for anything else >:(

monstrum

Maybe trades shouldn't matter how many players r involved. It's just a trade. So if two parties trade 3 for 3 it's still 1 trade?

PowerBug

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on July 11, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
What's the point of a draft then??

People just wanna change tact depending on real-life situations I reckon. Without trades they can't do that.

monstrum

PowerBug

Quote from: monstrum on July 11, 2012, 08:09:38 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 11, 2012, 07:42:18 PM
What's the point of a draft then??

What u mean whats the point?..
well, why pick 40+ players only to go trade 10 of them. Defeats the prupose of a draft imo.

5 is also pretty lienient before the draft. Should be limited to 3 before the draft, and then about 7 afterwards.

monstrum

Yeh maybe, i just like the idea of getting players i thought might slip further or whatever. Plus its not light anyone will trade 5 gungs for 5 duds itll stay fair

PowerBug

Quote from: monstrum on July 11, 2012, 08:15:11 PM
Yeh maybe, i just like the idea of getting players i thought might slip further or whatever. Plus its not light anyone will trade 5 gungs for 5 duds itll stay fair
well, by capping the trades it assures of it. ;)

picker_man

Yeah dont see any good point on why it needs to be capped at 5 and not a few more

anywayz its going to a vote apparently so we'll all have our say then ;D

elephants

Pickers mate, I've PM'd MTTY about the trade but am yet to get a reply?? :)

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on July 11, 2012, 08:31:49 PM
Pickers mate, I've PM'd MTTY about the trade but am yet to get a reply?? :)

Sweet ele, if you hear back tonight i'll jump on chat and then try work ours out  :)

elephants

Sooo... Speaking of trades.

Anything happening yet?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on July 30, 2012, 07:17:33 PM
Sooo... Speaking of trades.

Anything happening yet?

I know a few already happened. Nothing with the Badgers though :P

elephants

Fair bit of recent chatter being sparked up!!

BB67th

Just wondering what people would be willing to offer for contested ball machine Luke Shuey at this stage.