Main Menu

The best and worst of the Heath Shaw button

Started by Capper, June 26, 2012, 01:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

I gather all of you are aware why its called the "Heath Shaw" button after last years kerfuffle.

The Heath Shaw button was added so that people could reverse their trades if required but I have heard of some stories about the pain that this has caused.

One i have heard is after reversing their trades, the captaincy was automatically put on Horsley in R10 for his 38.

Another one is when GAJ came back from injury, reversing the trades put him back on the bench with no emergency placed on him.

Surely there are other stories out there, most should be better than these

Justin Bieber

LOL they sound bad.

In SB I reverse and put Spud Redden on field over Giles (redden didn't play) and Giles scored 120 odd lol.  :-\

CrowsFan

The button isn't a reverse trades button, it is a reverse changes button. And so that's why if you press it you need to change everything back to how you want it, not just change your trades.

If you stuff it up it's your own fault

Windigo

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 26, 2012, 01:55:42 PM
The button isn't a reverse trades button, it is a reverse changes button. And so that's why if you press it you need to change everything back to how you want it, not just change your trades.

Would be much simpler if they just reversed trades only.  :P

Capper

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2012, 05:16:25 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 26, 2012, 01:55:42 PM

Would be much simpler if they just reversed trades only.  :P
nothing is that simple when it comes to Heath Shaw though

Ringo

Learn't this quite early especially with emergencies. Nothing like experience to teach you so now before I sign out of SC i double check everything log out and then log back in again to make sure all is in order.  Bit of an overkill but necessary.

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on June 26, 2012, 06:44:43 PM
Learn't this quite early especially with emergencies. Nothing like experience to teach you so now before I sign out of SC i double check everything log out and then log back in again to make sure all is in order.  Bit of an overkill but necessary.
you arent the only one that does that im sure

Holz

My best is the round where everyone went sidey captain and he scored 60 or 70 and the heath sahw button made ablett captain for his 190+ score.