Main Menu

Sam Gibson

Started by alex1234, June 25, 2012, 08:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex1234

im needing cash to finalize my team
have 6 trades and looking to downgrade old Mac to him

will he actually get a go or will his 2 games be the only 2 games we see from him

fever

there's no reason to think he wont get a game

wait for the teams tho i guess

The Supercoach

if you are looking to get gibson in your team to play on the ground then i wouldnt do it. If he will be on your bench then you may aswell trade him in.

I dont think he has very good JS, he was sub on the weekend and had no impact when he came on. If he is named and he will be on your bench then get him in.

I cant see the north team changing to much this week, the only possibility is either cunninton or gibson go out for Garlett

nostradamus

l was wanting to trade do the same trade this week, but am really concerned with gibsons JS. l was kind of hoping that morobito might have been named this week, but that now seems unlikely after he was KO'd in the WAFL this week. My last resort now is to see Miles named for GWS, who l rate very highly but has been kept out through injury

The Bomber

Quote from: nostradamus on June 25, 2012, 10:56:38 PM
l was wanting to trade do the same trade this week, but am really concerned with gibsons JS. l was kind of hoping that morobito might have been named this week, but that now seems unlikely after he was KO'd in the WAFL this week. My last resort now is to see Miles named for GWS, who l rate very highly but has been kept out through injury

You have stolen my thoughts!

nostradamus

Quote from: The Bomber on June 25, 2012, 11:03:38 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on June 25, 2012, 10:56:38 PM

You have stolen my thoughts!

or the forgotten man.......Clifton

alex1234

well is it worth getting miles or Clifton even though they will not play until later date?
I have heard good things about both of these players, when are they due back from injury?

The Bomber

Quote from: alex1234 on June 26, 2012, 04:45:53 PM
well is it worth getting miles or Clifton even though they will not play until later date?
I have heard good things about both of these players, when are they due back from injury?

Thinking like that you may aswell add Couch to the list. Atlest you get extra $$$ for downgrading to Couch

demon_spud

Quote from: The Bomber on June 26, 2012, 06:07:04 PM
Quote from: alex1234 on June 26, 2012, 04:45:53 PM

Thinking like that you may aswell add Couch to the list. Atlest you get extra $$$ for downgrading to Couch

+1 as well as having a MPP