Pendles may not return this week

Started by EL TIGER, June 25, 2012, 08:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL TIGER

Heard a rumour Pendles may have done a foot injury (unconfirmed). If he is not due to return this week how many SC's will trade him? Im thinking Jobe may be a suitable replacement...

Anyone heard any news?

roo boys!

I wasn't expecting him to return this week anyway, if he's out for another 2+ though...

quinny88

He was never really gonna play this week anyway was he?

Sick oh hearing this "hes a quick healer" rubbish. Hes a superstar but a not super human, his bones are human bones and will heal like human bones... no matter how many glasses of milk he drinks :)

Hope this doesnt drag on though, I cant afford to use another trade!

HappyDEZ

Until he is not named for Round 15 I won't consider trading him. I just read a previous thread saying he was going well lol. We can only hope.

masedog333

hope he returns because i dont want to have to use gibson or sexton as cover

EZA100

hopefully round 15 he said he went for a light jog so hopefully he comes back soon

kilbluff1985

Not interested in rumours anymore after Saturday when somebody said Heppell had a virus and Hocking had a quad injury to many rumours are wrong not worth the worry

Locinator

Last night was at the Australian Basketball Team Farewell series before the olympics and Pendles was walking. Had a chat to him and reckons he will go through a test during the week and wants to play. Looks good for this week and nothing bout a foot injury from the man himself

EL TIGER

He'll prob get the vest IF he returns for round 15...? A light jog is a far cry from 4qtrs of full on elite lvl footy! How many points overall will be sacrificed if Treloar is on field till he returns (to full capacity) verses Jobe playing fully fit now...?

The math points to a trade On paper, but Pendles at his best...?

If you have enough trades it might be best to trade out and then trade back in once fit...

Mmmmm :-\

Ringo

Quote from: masedog333 on June 25, 2012, 08:55:36 PM
hope he returns because i dont want to have to use gibson or sexton as cover
I am using Sexton to move Treloaor back to the mids as cover. First time using DPP to effect this year. (I have Gibson and Sexton as mid bench as well)

fever

as long as he's back for r20 that's good enough for me