Started by mzunguman, June 25, 2012, 06:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzunguman

Should i trade

Clarke > Puopolo
Shiel > Watson/Swan

OR

Clarke > Scott. D. THompson
Shiel > Rockliff (can't afford the scott thompson)

OR

Have Clarke/S.Shaw/ Ellis covering my D7 position
then
Giles >Jacobs/Griffin/Mumford etc around that price range
Shiel > Rockliff or Scotty T

These trades will finish off my team

Cheers will be given for assistance

HappyDEZ

I like the Shiel upgrade, but the other trades look either semi sideways or to non or dubious premos. Maybe downgrade Clarke to a basement price rook (tho they are risky & hard to find) & do the Sheil upgrade. The money will come in handy later on.

mzunguman

Also forgot to mention I'm running low on trades 5 :/

Quote from: HappyDEZ on June 25, 2012, 07:01:30 PM
I like the Shiel upgrade, but the other trades look either semi sideways or to non or dubious premos. Maybe downgrade Clarke to a basement price rook (tho they are risky & hard to find) & do the Sheil upgrade. The money will come in handy later on.

so 2 trades this week and one another time will leave me with 2 trades but a full team?
Not ideal, but maybe what has to be done??

mzunguman

What about:                                    Or

Clarke > Howard (WB)                      Clarke > Howard

Shiel > Thompson                            Shiel > Watson/Swan

Next Week
Giles > Ryder                                    Keep Giles
                                                      OR
                                                      Giles > Jolly

fever

dont like either of the first two options, but also dont love the idea of that d7, but i spose clarke could be ok.

mzunguman

Quote from: fever on June 25, 2012, 07:32:59 PM
dont like either of the first two options, but also dont love the idea of that d7, but i spose clarke could be ok.
Clarke is frustrating me over the last weeks, and i reckon it'll be better to get rid of him before his price falls anymore - and potentially turn into a Malceski  ???

fever

maybe, but clarke/jacobs/thompson looks better than d thompson/rocky/giles imo. though it's pretty close.

mzunguman

Yeah i guess so
It really comes down to which combination will average more ppg

Going by averages
Clarke/Jacobs/Thompson = 285.8ppg
D. Thompson/rocky/giles = 289.3ppg

Yeah very close as you said @fever

HappyDEZ

Quote from: mzunguman on June 25, 2012, 07:09:06 PM

so 2 trades this week and one another time will leave me with 2 trades but a full team?
I agree it's not ideal but even with the Clarke to Howard trade who is to say Clarke is any worse than Howard = sideways trade. Any trade IMO has to be to either a) a genuine premo or b) to make as much money as possible (rookie)

mzunguman

Quote from: HappyDEZ on June 25, 2012, 07:47:31 PM

I agree it's not ideal but even with the Clarke to Howard trade who is to say Clarke is any worse than Howard = sideways trade. Any trade IMO has to be to either a) a genuine premo or b) to make as much money as possible (rookie)
Mmmm i also TRY to follow that lol
If i don't trade clarke - then it would become a question of who to field out of S.Shaw/Ellis/ Clarke and based on last weeks efforts of Clarke i can't see myself putting him on the field which would mean theres $320,000 odd sitting on my bench

HappyDEZ

Quote from: mzunguman on June 25, 2012, 07:50:05 PM
Quote from: HappyDEZ on June 25, 2012, 07:47:31 PM

Mmmm i also TRY to follow that lol
If i don't trade clarke - then it would become a question of who to field out of S.Shaw/Ellis/ Clarke and based on last weeks efforts of Clarke i can't see myself putting him on the field which would mean theres $320,000 odd sitting on my bench
The only downgrade back I see is Whiley (GWS) if named this week. Both Clarke & S.Shaw are in doubt for this week too just too add to the dilemma. Maybe you could downgrade Shiel to Gibson & upgrade Clarke to a premo back that you havent got already. Not sure on that one either but I def don't like any of Howard, Scott D or The Poo as options.

mzunguman

Was really looking to upgrade Shiel to Finish off my Mids

Well if neither Clarke or shaw don't play it'll make my decision on who to field easy as that will be Ellis
BK look likes : Goddard, Deledio, Scotland, Hurn, Adcock, Johnson,Clarke, S.Shaw, Ellis
MIDS look like: Ablett, Boyd, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Priddis, Shiel, Marley Williams, 5fer
So really only 1 more to upgrade in both

And rucks are NIC nat, Giles

The Bomber

I like Puopolo. Just don't have the ballz to get him. Taking away his sub games (which there should't be too many more given Bradley Hill), then he hasn't scored below 90. BUT that was against some sub par opposition and does play forward, but at his price he is still a steal.

Also no Carrazzo? Don't rate him or can't fit him in???

mzunguman

Yeah also struggling to find the balls to get him but I do know that he is capable of some pretty decent scores!?
Yeah just can't really fit him in to be honest! Low on trades A's it is and I don't have the cash to get him in