GILES > MUMFORD?

Started by spasticnut, June 25, 2012, 06:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spasticnut

I am thinking that Giles is just about done with his good scores this year, based on last round he looks to have dropped in abit of fitness or just marbe coz of that calf injurie he is not 100%. Before he drops any more, and i have the money to trade him to mummy right now, should I do it. Do you's reckon mumford is gonna be back to his best soon, also very low trades so cant make 2 trades this week to get more money.

colmullet

i wouldn't touch mummy, had a sore back again towards the end of the game on the weekend and i would be very suprised if he fronted up for every game from now until the end of the season....let alone be at his best

TeeJay

Mummy has been nothing but an injury prone let down all year

Bennyy

I was set on the same trade mate until the last quarter Friday night. Pulled up lame which is a big worry and struggled to get back
To help the team. I might burn a trade to find money and get Maric instead

mzunguman

I think ill watch him this week because theres a chance he'll fall even further in price
that way we can see how he goes stringing 2 games together (that is if he even gets selected) he did look very sore in the last quarter though  :-\

Capper

Yes definitely go giles to mummy, Mummy kills it is SC, especially in Sydney.

He has a BE of 99 so maybe wait a week but definitely go for it ( i have him)

Romes5

I had Mummy and Giles at the start of the year.  But when Mummy got that injury i have never touched him since.