What do you think of my trades? Will cheer

Started by Jroo, June 25, 2012, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Thinking of doing
J McDonald to Gibson and
Giles to Maric
and will leave me with 150k which i will be able to do: Dickson to Carrazzo next week by moving Smedts fwd.
Will leave me with 5 trades left for the year and a team of:
B: Lids, Goddard, Birchall, Carrazzo, Lake, Broughton, Waters (Spurr, S.Shaw)
M: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Priddis, Dal Santo, Sloane (Williams, Gibson)
R: Goldstein, Maric (Orren, Redden)
F: Buddy, Sidey, Beams, Martin, Pav, Zorko, Danger (Smedts, Crozier)
Is there anything I could improve and is 5 trades enough for the last 7 or so rounds?
Thanks and will cheer!

ubeaut

Sounds good in theory mate. I'm just worried about Gibson, tossing up whether to do the JMac > Gibson trade myself. I personally don't trust Carrazzo, but many would disagree with me. 5 trades will HAVE to be enough and with a bit of luck will be.

Marcos83

Nice team and basically complete in my opinion. Hold your trades mate becasue there will be injuries and all the jmac trade is a luxury trade that just gives you cash.

There will be other rookies coming through and jmac will make more money still. Also 5 trades is not enough for last 7 rounds imo. I would definetly hold for now.

Mummy > giles is a good trade I think if you turst mumford. Exactly what Im doing this week.

quinny88

That would be a very strong finishing side

I like the trades, 5 trades for LTI's and finals will be pushing it but I think most of us are in the same boat this year.
My only concern would be your bench cover. Not sure if any of those players have a safe spot in their teams which could hurt you at times but with a bit of luck they wont need to or will atleast play when you need them to

Carn

this is one of the best sides i have seen. top work!

I would do it. would leave you in a strong position.

Jroo

Quote from: Carn on June 25, 2012, 06:27:44 PM
this is one of the best sides i have seen. top work!

I would do it. would leave you in a strong position.
Thanks! Currently sitting 2 669 overall. Hopefully i can break into the top 1000!

Bennyy

Good trades mate. Leaves you with a couple spare and a great finished side. Sounds similar to what I'll be doing!

fever

Jroo

Quote from: fever on June 25, 2012, 07:25:01 PM
looks good man
What about having 5 trades left after rd 16? should I be fine?

fever

well anything can happen (and if this season so far is anything to go by, will happen), but you seem to have decent cover. with 5 trades you also have room to manouvre sideways if need be, plus in the next few weeks gibson, crozier, shaw and williams will all gain some value.