three-way MPP trade

Started by redgum, June 25, 2012, 04:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgum

I have predicated my whole post-bye trading on being able to do a three-way trade, and now I can't figure out how to make it happen (or even if the SC site will allow it to happen).

I have Michael Johnson (F/D) in my FWDs. Pfeiffer and Adams (M/F) in my MIDS. and some dead-wood down back (Marty Clarke).

I wanted to trade Clarke out to a cheap D/M to build my late-season war-chest. But I need this D/M to end up in the MIDS.

I was going to get Clarke out, put Johnson back, move Pfeiffer into my FWDS, then slot the cheap D/M in to the empty space.

I can trade Clarke and move Johnson back, but then I have to buy a FWD. I don't want a FWD. I want a cheap D/M.

Is there anyway to hit 2 sub buttons during the trading screen?

Bennyy

ubeaut

No u can only use 1 sub button per set of trades. Which IS TOTALLY STUPID AND FLAWED! Why have this  " flexible" DPP trading system when it's not bloody flexible??

redgum

Farq that!

Well said Ubeaut. That sucks. Now I'll have to burn two trades to get it done. Perhaps another downgrade or perhaps an upgrade to a FWD Premium. The timing on that's not great because I was holding off to complete my FWDs with a cheap Goodes or similar.

Damn!