Is he worth a risk?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mzunguman

He's struggling this year without murphy
Can anyone shed some light on his lack of form? age?
But he's very cheap for someone of his calibre and still averaging 102

Slammer

Carrying injury and looks tired. Not too mention getting the main tag now with Murphy out.
Time to leave him out this year

Braddles10

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/carlton-captain-chris-judd-invigorated-and-ready-to-explode-against-hawthorn/story-e6frf9jf-1226406993693

^ This ^ looks promising. Maybe wait and see for a couple of weeks until the 47 gets out of the 3 week loop, and if he's picked it up and finds some form, could be huge come finals.

jfitty

I'd love to throw Juddy in my midfield. He is a proven premium who has been a bit underdone and I reckon he should have a good run home. Only thing is I already have Dal Santo and Priddis in my midfield and would prefer a super premo like Scott Thompson. Judd is definitely worth the risk, but only if he came into a midfield as M6 that already contained the likes of Ablett, Watson, Swan, Pendlebury, etc.

Braddles10

Haha Mzunguman, good timing with the link post, must've posted it as i was typing.

mzunguman

Great minds must think alike!  ;)

fever

Quote from: Slammer on June 25, 2012, 12:56:08 PM
Carrying injury and looks tired. Not too mention getting the main tag now with Murphy out.
Time to leave him out this year

pretty much sums up my thoughts.

might be worth a punt if ur low on trades and he drops into the low to mid 400s and you could one trade a rookie for him.

ubeaut

Perfect example of how personal life can affect your footy.. After the initial joy and exitement of a newborn, it quickly turns to sleepless nights, crappy nappies and a stressed out missus. Plus a niggling injury or 2 plus no Murphy = no way.

Bennyy

Ive got him, and he was great until say the last 3 weeks. Im hoping he will explode soon. I cant really afford to trade him out. But as a last midfielder Im pretty happy. Hopefully he is back up and about soon!

Blues Blues Blues

As a Blues fan I would love to say yes, but he is struggling to shake tags with injury and no Murphy. Ubeut is spot on, I think life on the home front is impacting him, ie sleepless nights, more time at home with Bec and baby and less time spent doing his extra training he used to do. The guy is a freak with amount of extra work and disciplines outside of normal training, but I think that is suffering of late

EZA100

he is a bargain and i was going to get him. might get him as my last midfielder if he gets form he can go past 550k and maybe into the 600-700k he is very good at winning contested ball. his sc is very good most of time he has only got less sc than his dt once which was against west coast when scott selwood shut him down to only 47sc. his range is good besides his one bad game his range is 79-150 where in dream team his range is 59-136 with 4 games under 70 in dt

quinny88

I wouldnt be looking at him unless the rest of your midfield is very strong.

Cant really afford mids scoring under 100 let alone under 50.
Has scored under 100 in half of the games his played

But if you think he can have a big second half to the year like the article suggests  then i would wait to see some proof of it first