Final Uprgrades (cheers)

Started by mzunguman, June 25, 2012, 09:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mzunguman

$181,300 in the bank
Two more upgrades I reckon will finish off my team - 6 trades left and i reckon 4 will be enough to see the season out with

BACK: Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Adcock, Johnson, Hurn,Clarke, S.Shaw, Ellis
MIDS: Ablett, Boyd, J.Selwood, S.Selwood, Priddis, Shiel, 5fer, Marley Williams
RUCK: NicNat, Giles, BigO, Rowe
FWD: Franklin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, N.Riewoldt, Hale, Zorko, Dickson, Crozier

Could someone please recommend the final upgrades i should make?
Was thinking Shiel > Rockliff then Giles > Jono Griffin?
Any help would be great!

Free Kick

Four trades for the rest of the season including finals..

Me thinks you will be we'll short given the imevitable injuries, rested general soreness players and suspensions.

I'd be inclined to sit tight at this stage 8)

H1bb3i2d

Shiel -> Rockliff sounds good, or maybe Scotty T at the same price, both huge ceilings and will pump out some huge scores.

Giles -> Griffin doesn't make enough gain to warrant wasting your 5th last trade on, definitely more of a luxury trade which you don't have, if not a sideways trade.

jfitty

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on June 25, 2012, 12:06:11 PM
Shiel -> Rockliff sounds good, or maybe Scotty T at the same price, both huge ceilings and will pump out some huge scores.

Giles -> Griffin doesn't make enough gain to warrant wasting your 5th last trade on, definitely more of a luxury trade which you don't have, if not a sideways trade.

Definitely grab Scott Thompson for Shiel. I think your 5th trade should be used on Clarke. How much will you have left over if you grab Scotty?

Keep Giles for now. I reckon between now and finals he will be fine as a second ruckman. If you still have 4 trades by then, look at side swapping him to a fallen premium (maybe Leuy)

mzunguman

Quote from: jfitty on June 25, 2012, 12:09:32 PM

Definitely grab Scott Thompson for Shiel. I think your 5th trade should be used on Clarke. How much will you have left over if you grab Scotty?

Keep Giles for now. I reckon between now and finals he will be fine as a second ruckman. If you still have 4 trades by then, look at side swapping him to a fallen premium (maybe Leuy)

If i get Scotty T ill have $42,000 left over which isn't really enough to get anyone half decent for Clarke as they all average around high 70's
But if i get Rockliff it gives me enough cash to get Scott. D Thompson from NM averaging 86 and seems to be ok...??

Also i reckon ill leave Giles because i also have Hale in my FWD line and Rowe in the ruck so I've got the link between so i could put Hale into my RUCK if Giles is struggling with being a 1st year and sharing the ruck with Brogan