The Eliminator - 1024 left, are you one of them?

Started by Grannyboy, June 25, 2012, 09:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

I just wanted to see how many of us are still in the eliminator. I'm still going and only realised last week. I kicked it in the first couple of weeks, lost interest and forgot about it.

Rowan1812

yeh I'm still in. Im screwed though. Had heaps of bad luck with injuries, only 2 trades left and lots of terrible players.

ants

still in it! had boyd captain with 1 extra donuts! came from the clouds to win by 2 points! was on the edge of my seat in the end! its game on now with only 4 trades left but a pretty strong team! just need to get swanny into my team!

Ash A

im still in!! ;D
had an easy win every week except round 9 where it can down to 11 pts difference

Slapper84

Im still in  ;D

Rd 12, only won by 30... pretty easy otherwise though.

Grannyboy

Nice work, I see a few of us are low in trades as a result. I'm thinking of using the rest of mine up if I get a lil further. I'd prefer a chance at glory here rather than trying for my league premierships. Also a top half ranking in the eliminator is always good for the next rounds draw.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on June 25, 2012, 09:30:10 AM
I just wanted to see how many of us are still in the eliminator. I'm still going and only realised last week. I kicked it in the first couple of weeks, lost interest and forgot about it.
Dont remind me Granny .. i lost by 1 point last round .. that reminds me of something  ;D

Grannyboy

Shut up, shut up, I can't believe you're not shutting up! I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no looking back in this game, only forward...one week at a time...110%...etc etc. :P I think I need eye plugs to read your posts so I can't hear what you're saying!

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on June 25, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
Shut up, shut up, I can't believe you're not shutting up! I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. There's no looking back in this game, only forward...one week at a time...110%...etc etc. :P I think I need eye plugs to read your posts so I can't hear what you're saying!
PMSL  :'(   ..  I guess i deserved that loss . Probably cos i wont shut up about  :-X

Grannyboy

Hmm. Isn't this thread is about the eliminator and how many trades peeps have and are willing to use to get through? I'm going all out now it's getting to the latter stages cos I'd hate to lose in a penatly shoot out, er, I mean with doughies on the field. Sorry slip of the tongue.  :o

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on June 25, 2012, 07:38:14 PM
Hmm. Isn't this thread is about the eliminator and how many trades peeps have and are willing to use to get through? I'm going all out now it's getting to the latter stages cos I'd hate to lose in a penatly shoot out, er, I mean with doughies on the field. Sorry slip of the tongue.  :o
ooooooooo  Nathty .. yeah it would be enough to turn your pc into ashes    ;D

tractorfac

Still in, going to win this week, I'm facing a spud team, no idea how he got through

Zombie2.5

I'm still in, I know a few coaches on FF are still in it too.
Ah the guy I'm vsing this week had 2 playing defenders last week :o (for a combined 175 points.....)

I could be in trouble this week.... I think pretty much every game is going to come down to luck from now on...

The last few rounds, I've had comfortable wins but I've been pretty lucky. Swanny has saved me twice(just got him in for these two games).

Grannyboy

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on June 28, 2012, 06:12:10 AM
Eliminator round 13 ranking: 14th, sweet.
According to the rules you will play one of the worst ranked teams for the week.. But will you play a weaker team or a team that was severely depleted in round 13 because of the byes .. good luck anyway