26 (27.7%)
9 and above - I've been lucky or i don't know how to play the game
20 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 27, 2012, 09:28:27 AM

tigerboy

B.

Rowan1812

You should have made the question, how many trades left and where are you ranked overall and/or league.  For me, Im ranked 253 with 5 trades left and ranked 1st in all four leagues.

vtaced

9 trades left with 2-3 upgrades to go

daz123123

13 trades left 45000 overall used 3 this week so I had 17

fever

didn't vote in the poll b/c i have 12 and i know how to play the game, plus i have had plently of injuries, i just dont blow my load and insta-trade when i get them.

fever

and also, anyone with 5-6 trades left is not "placed well", unless their team is 100% complete.

dickitch

i've got 8, and i wouldn't call that sitting pretty, i still have a minimum of 4 upgrades to make before my team can be classed as 'complete' and that's having zorko and dempsey as my f7 and d7 - so ideally more.  Considering it can take 2 trades to get a good upgrade I would definitely not class my trade amount as sitting pretty!

H1bb3i2d

10 - 2 upgrades left.
Getting in Scotty T this week, and Sidey/Beams/Goodes to finish my forwards in a couple more weeks as well as a downgrade for this trade
So, will still have 7 left

And ranked 15,000 overall, however I was 3,000odd going into the MBR, but going for league so I decided my trades were better saved for finals when donuts matter rather that MBR for my ranking

essendon33

i have 9 trades and i dont think ive been lucky at all.... injuries to fyfe, mummy, sandy, pendles, ablett, goodes, dempsy, lewis (Susp), soctland..
and i am top 2 in all my leagues... if you have any less your team should be close to finished or been very very unlucky! :)

mzunguman

Team will be finishe this week leaving 3 trades left
Just need to decide who I'm upgrading to!!

supercoachheroes

haha if you think 5 trades is well placed i would love to see you in rd 22, i have 13 and know how to play the game.. were only just over halfway through the season and youve used 20 trades? do you think injuries just stop happening in the second half of the season?

rider

Have 6 trades left with 2 rooks playing (darley & giles).

Samm79

5 trades left, 2 upgrades to go in the backline, cutting it fine. Have Zorko and Treloar backing the M/F lines, so baring LTIs should be ok ish....

poolboybob

where is the option for "7-8 but my back line sucks"