The upgrade

Started by jamesalex, June 25, 2012, 04:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which option? (assuming Clarke is in, and Eski is still out) 8 trades left.

Stephenson to Campbell, Clarke to Enright/Suckling
1 (9.1%)
Stephenson to Campbell, Malceski to Carazzo
6 (54.5%)
Stephenson to Campbell, Giles (as 2nd ruck) to Cox/Ryder
2 (18.2%)
Mcdonald to a debutant/Couch this week, Giles to Maric
1 (9.1%)
Mcdonald to a debutant/Couch this week, Clarke/Malceski to Waters
0 (0%)
McDonald to a debutant/Couch,  Clarke/Malceski to Carrazzo, Giles to Ryder/Roughead
0 (0%)
 McDonald to debutant/Couch,  Clarke to Carrazzo, Malceski to Suckling
0 (0%)
Redden to Campbell, Malceski to Carrazzo, Clarke to Hibberd next round
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

jamesalex

Please help! Cant decide what to do!

Malceski did well in the reserves, but apparantly stil looked a bit off, so ive listed the options assuming hes still out, and Clarke is still in.

The last 2 options would mean a midfield/forward spot would be potentially wasted, so hopefully someone like Couch is named this week.

Thanks.

jamesalex

Rambo

You need to trade malceski, his JS is shot

Trade Horsely B/E 83 (has a higher break even than Adams B/E 27) for Gibson (if he retains his spot, if he does need to get him in this week cause his price will rise) then Malceski for Waters or Carazzo

Then next week you could do Stephenson/Redden for Campbell and Clarke for a premium defender or Giles for a premium ruckman.

The Bomber

More points in upgrading malceski. Giles has had an below par game, but next week score 134...Don't count him out yet...

fever

well i would trade clarke before eski. they've both gotta go eventually and at least if eski isnt playing he cant drop in price, while clarke will shed 25k+ this week if he plays.

horse to gibson, clarke to waters. next week redden/big O to campbell and eski to carrazzo.

jamesalex

Should of mentiined it, i got Gibson last week, so have to get Campbell this round.

jamesalex

Heres a some options, what do you guys think of this, its 2 upgrades, but remember i only have 8 trades left.

McDonald to a debutant/Couch (and hope that hes named soon!, Clarke to Carrazzo, Giles to Ryder/Roughead (which one?)
OR
McDonald to Couch, Clarke to Carrazzo, Malceski to Suckling

Are any of those 2 ootions better than the ones listed in the poll?

jamesalex

If Carrazzo goes down by around 12000+, i can get him for Eski next round, and Cox for Giles this round. Viable option?