Do we still hold Zaharakis?

Started by HotTiges, June 24, 2012, 11:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotTiges

Still have him and have DSmith backing up. What is everyone else doing? I'm missing the boat on Danger and Beams by holding on to Zaha.. thinking about doing clarke > Sucker and zaha > danger/beams.. only have 7 trades though.. so in a bit of a pickle...

northernstar

I am in the same boat and honestly cannot work it out. Probably holding.

I only have 7 trades left, but I am on top of my league with easy games, so I am kinda just hoping he is fully fit and firing for the finals, but will he be???? who knows!

HotTiges

well that's the thing.. im doing well in all 5 leagues.. top 8 in all of them.. he is a POD now.. just think DSmith will get a rest/vest/dropped soonish and with Smedts the other FWD im a gonna..

thebrock

I also have 7 trades but with Treloar back in form and Zorko tearing it up I am trying to hold. Just in the 8 in my main league but going to ride my luck, 4th on points so figure my luck has to turn around soon. Anyone that can afford the trade I would have traded from the start though, who knows when he'll be back, will he struggle at first like Goodes?

The Bomber

Quote from: HotTiges on June 24, 2012, 11:25:59 PM
well that's the thing.. im doing well in all 5 leagues.. top 8 in all of them.. he is a POD now.. just think DSmith will get a rest/vest/dropped soonish and with Smedts the other FWD im a gonna..

Don't have a link to the midfield (eg Adams) that could start on field instead of Smith.

Also until he is actually dropped I would hold the trades...

As an Essendon supporter I hope he is back before the 4 weeks, which means you may get away with a downgrade of Smith to free up cash and keep Zaha. The money could come in handy come finals...

quinny88

hes sat on your bench for 3 weeks so may as well hold now.
3 unnecessary 0's otherwise really