Fisher
1 (4.8%)
Suckling
4 (19%)
Other
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Romes5

Got 220k in bank dunno who to trade Clarke for?

Thinking of getting Suckling, Fisher or Carrazzo or something who shall i get?

KoopKicka

Get Carrots, leaves you with a bit of cash. (:

jfitty

I'm trading him to Suckling this week. Mainly because I need cash to use elsewhere, and he's an absolute bargain

HotTiges

Clarke's cooked.. will be going Suckling as for the above reason.. need the cash elsewhere..

masedog333

Hey Romes5!! i am trading him out this week and i was just looking for a replacement then and as i was scrolling down the list i saw chris newman's name at 392K. what does everyone think of him?? its certainly a risk, and i think i will probably go suckling since i have 437K to spend, but newman is a cheap option and a risk that could pay off thoughts??

Braddles10

Ive had Suckling since round 1, its been a.. roller-coaster to say the least. Im getting Carrots next week.

yorgis

cdonny

I swapped him out last week for Grima, dodged a bullet!
Would bring in Carrazzo just like everyone else is.

HotTiges

Romes5

Braddles10

HotTiges

he should go close to that on form.. wondering if it's worth jumping on a week early..

The Bomber

Quote from: HotTiges on June 24, 2012, 11:28:16 PM
he should go close to that on form.. wondering if it's worth jumping on a week early..

If he is your last backline upgrade then yes. Otherwise I'm waiting a week with Ellis to close the $$$ gap...

oldshepp

Quote from: masedog333 on June 24, 2012, 11:08:07 PM
Hey Romes5!! i am trading him out this week and i was just looking for a replacement then and as i was scrolling down the list i saw chris newman's name at 392K. what does everyone think of him?? its certainly a risk, and i think i will probably go suckling since i have 437K to spend, but newman is a cheap option and a risk that could pay off thoughts??

I've always been a big fan of Chris Newman in SC but not this year - seems to have a different role.  Concentrating more on the on field captaincy and shut down jobs IMO

Romes5

Quote from: oldshepp on June 25, 2012, 07:19:48 PM
Quote from: masedog333 on June 24, 2012, 11:08:07 PM

I've always been a big fan of Chris Newman in SC but not this year - seems to have a different role.  Concentrating more on the on field captaincy and shut down jobs IMO

Yeah not too keen on Newman, never have been. Leaning towards Suckling to save a bit of money