Main Menu

sam gibson

Started by Footyrulz, June 24, 2012, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footyrulz

hes the flowering sub!!! i traded him in this week so i could get in watson a week earlier, so annoying!!! i traded devon smith who isnt doing much so hopefully it doesnt matter too much.

big_cox21

on the positive, i bought in grima and early signs are good!  ;D ;D

bensl

Quote from: Footyrulz on June 24, 2012, 05:13:58 PM
hes the flowering sub!!! i traded him in this week so i could get in watson a week earlier, so annoying!!! i traded devon smith who isnt doing much so hopefully it doesnt matter too much.

i did the same to get swan.  traded treloar too who is on 91 atm.

fook!

HotTiges

ahh was going to trade old mac for gibson.. not so sure now

pikla

Needed 18 from Gibson to win... FMSCL

thebrock

I got him in a week early to get in Johnson! Thank god I still got up this week.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: Footyrulz on June 24, 2012, 05:13:58 PM
hes the flowering sub!!! i traded him in this week so i could get in watson a week earlier, so annoying!!!

Same trade as mine. Not too concerned yet. I think having Watson will outweigh having Gibson over time.

roo boys!

Same as me but got Swan not Watson...perhaps should have waited. Oh well, still happy. Didn't think Gibson was the sub type tbh.

The Bomber

The question now is how likely he is to start as sub from now on...

Was going to e my downgrade target this week...

Jay

Quote from: pikla on June 24, 2012, 08:26:22 PM
Needed 18 from Gibson to win... FMSCL
wow that sucks

cortez

Will be coming into mine this week, the bloke can get the footy and Scott knows it!

BigBob

Quote from: cortez on June 25, 2012, 02:27:13 PM
Will be coming into mine this week, the bloke can get the footy and Scott knows it!
That was the plan for me too but if Scott knows it why was he the sub??????? It's looking dubious

ubeaut

Quote from: BigBob on June 25, 2012, 03:50:53 PM
Quote from: cortez on June 25, 2012, 02:27:13 PM
That was the plan for me too but if Scott knows it why was he the sub??????? It's looking dubious
That's what I reckon mate. He hasn't set the world on fire even against the lowly GCS. Hoping to get him in this round, but not sure now. North have a LOT of mids - Ziebell,Anthony,Bastinac,Cunnington,Adams,Harvey,Wells,Swallow,Garlett,Atley - he'll have to step it up to keep a spot IMO.

enzedder

Got him already for Treloar as well  :(
Cost me 1 win.
Have the cash to finish my team though.

ubeaut

So is anyone that doesn't have him getting him if named? Any NORTHS fans know anything? Had a look on the Roos page and everyone who has put in a "best 22" does not include him in it. Not encouraging.