Main Menu

sam gibson

Started by Footyrulz, June 24, 2012, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

If your putting him as your M7 then i wouldnt rely on him but as an M8 it doesnt really matter. He is just a cheapy downgrade that can sit on the bench all year. By this stage your midfield should be set or very close with one decent cover on the bench (e.g treloar, horsley, shiel)

Footyrulz

im a north fan and im confindent he will stay in the side. hes a good ball winner and with cunnington and greenwood not performing, hecould fill that role in the side.

ubeaut

Quote from: quinny88 on June 25, 2012, 05:19:36 PM
If your putting him as your M7 then i wouldnt rely on him but as an M8 it doesnt really matter. He is just a cheapy downgrade that can sit on the bench all year. By this stage your midfield should be set or very close with one decent cover on the bench (e.g treloar, horsley, shiel)
I reckon it does matter. U need all your players playing as much as possible. Consider this - it's a must win league final and u have 2 trades that u need to do that round. Then 2 mids go down and u only have 1 as cover. You can't trade your way out cos you already used 2 (possibly to avoid a donut elsewhere) You then get a DONUT. If it was the last few weeks maybe u could risk it, but not this far out.