Main Menu

carrazzo

Started by big_cox21, June 24, 2012, 01:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big_cox21

carrazo is averaging 115.75 not including his injury affected game. can he keep up a 100-110 point average from here on out? only in 6 thousand teams atm and this will of course rise but it shouldnt get too high and he could be a good POD from those that have already finished backlines.

for me its out of him waters johnson scotland or heppell(bombers fan bias)

i didnt consider him previously as i hadnt noticed what scores he had actually recorded but now im inerested.

my final question is what will he average from now till seasons end?

coolfugitiv0

He should average well.
Though once he bottoms out, he will be in a LOT of teams.

big_cox21

more then say waters (50k) or johnson(40k) or even scotland(70k)?

Ringo

I reckon Carazzo will be the most traded in player in Round 15 if he gets 100+ next week with the popular trade most likely Clarke/Morris/Ellis to Carazzo.

enzedder

Quote from: Ringo on June 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM
I reckon Carazzo will be the most traded in player in Round 15 if he gets 100+ next week with the popular trade most likely Clarke/Morris/Ellis to Carazzo.
Agree that he will be the most traded in player in R15...I'm waiting for him to bottom out so I can get him too and I don't have an Ellis, Morris or Clarke to rid myself of. Dempsey for me....not as significant but still an improvement.

roo boys!

Yep I am getting him in Rd15 for Morris, as I'm sure many many others will. For a player of his quality, ~450k is a bargain.

Spinking

I think the only question mark over him, was how he would come back from the injury.  His score last week proves he's hit the ground running, will be interesting to see how he follows it up next week.

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Ringo on June 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM
Agree. Nearly every team will jump on and he is a ball magnet who will score well. Concern is how he pulls up, I didn't see match against West Coast but heard he had extra padding inserted inside jumper as cushion for his shoulder/collar bone?

Torress

Quote from: Spinking on June 24, 2012, 11:46:06 AM
I think the only question mark over him, was how he would come back from the injury.  His score last week proves he's hit the ground running, will be interesting to see how he follows it up next week.

he only broke his collar bone - unless it breaks again it won't hamper him in anyway that type of injury. just expect opposition to bump him all game.

to answer original post - i think 100 average mate is likely. never expect it but he will rack em up, and when he tags he works off oppoent. on the radar no doubts, i need 2 more backs and i'm eying off suckling and carrots

The Bomber

Quote from: Torress on June 24, 2012, 12:18:26 PM
he only broke his collar bone - unless it breaks again it won't hamper him in anyway that type of injury. just expect opposition to bump him all game.

During the first half at least of that game he was hesitant to go hard at the ball, like the in and under play that he used to do. As the game went on he got better and didn't worry him that much. He has got this week to rest so should come back otu guns blazing. And yes he will avg over 100ppg for the rest of the season. Welcoming him round 15...

Jay

Only averaged over 100 once, and that was back in '07...and just too years ago, his average didnt even crack 80

Just saying he isnt as premium as everyone thinks...ill still he jumping on tho, 450k is a bargain :P