Do you still think it doesn't...?

Started by Ziplock, June 23, 2012, 06:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Need to have seperate boards for the comps os? You'd have to be one of the only ones :S It's just ridiculous atm with english starting up....

Justin Bieber

BB67th

Definitely need separate boards. I mean just look at the page now, it is full of English pages and this is while there is nothing really happening in the other comps because of the bye rounds. When all 3 comps are running at once it will be too much.

Spinking

I think we do, but I can understand why they are saying no at this stage.  If people just start creating new league all over the place it will get out of control.  However if it can be agreed that it will remain at 3 comps only, we may be able to convince them...

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on June 23, 2012, 06:34:42 PM
I think we do, but I can understand why they are saying no at this stage.  If people just start creating new league all over the place it will get out of control.  However if it can be agreed that it will remain at 3 comps only, we may be able to convince them...

I pretty much agree.

that being said, we've now covered all the major scoring systems for afl fantasy football... the only options left are if someone wants to create their own scoring system (but, as MTTY decided, that's waaaaaaay too much effort lol.)

CrowsFan

There is the sportsbet fantasy method ;)

Ziplock

CrowsFan

About the same number as those who play virtual sports ;)

Ziplock

I actually thought they had the same scoring system until recently :P

PowerBug

Changed your preferences so you can view 50 threads per page, like me and a few others have. ;) don't have to change pages so often :P

Ziplock

I have mine on that and it's still a pain.

Justin Bieber

I play sportsbet

It's really high scoring and 12 points per goal.

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on June 23, 2012, 11:36:27 PM
I play sportsbet

It's really high scoring and 12 points per goal.
I play sportsbet as well actually lol :P

I'd be interested to see who voted no, and why :P

Spite

Dude, I voted and then wanted to comment after exiting this thread and couldn't find it again...way too messy.

Ziplock