Started by LF, June 22, 2012, 11:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Everitt comes on in the last quarter and gets unadjusted 81 SC  :o

sammy_boy

that goal would of been worth 50 odd points

jaffa35

Ringo

Beat me to it luv.  Fair enough he kicked the winning goal but 81 points in a quarter is flower from only 6 possessions.

HotTiges

hmm interesting.. could you class his mark as a contested one?? he could of got heaps extra for it in a tight situation.. Grundy's ball strip of Wojo got him a few extra too I reckon..

demon_spud

Match winner. Though I don't understand why Chapman only got 91 or so. He kicked 2 and changed the game for Geelong

HotTiges

Quote from: demon_spud on June 22, 2012, 11:42:33 PM
Match winner. Though I don't understand why Chapman only got 91 or so. He kicked 2 and changed the game for Geelong

yeah Chappy's SC ratio is appalling lately.. kinda putting me off trading him in

NFI Police

86 sc points for 6 possies...quality ball user lol

H1bb3i2d

HotTiges

Wonder how many people will trade him in nxt week lol

FonFatty

86points hmmm..
Pav kicks 6 goals and wins Freo the game and scores 99 points..
***Throws arms in the air***
Champion Data are an intriguing bunch of nerds!!

LF

PLAYER   KI   HA   MA   TA   FK   FA   HI   GL   BH   TOTAL
DEF   5. Everitt, Andrejs   3   3   3   0   0   0   0   1   0   86

this warrants 86 SC

Ringo

Stack that up against Chappy who kicked 2 goals in the last quarter to put Cats ahead each time 13k, 7hb, 5mk, 9 ta, 2fk 2.0 g and only 95 SC points. Champion Data  scribes must have had a red and white eye.

Grazz

Its the one thing that spoils SC in my opinion. Ridiculous. :o

Slashers

The scoring system needs an overhaul!
It's not fair when a player gets subbed on when the game is close compared to getting subbed on when its over. When it's over, SC score will always be poor. When the game s close, Everitt happens!