Main Menu

Tennis Duel

Started by Boomz, June 22, 2012, 06:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

http://s1.tennisduel.com/r26665
Been playing it for a few days now after hearing about it on the ftp forums. Is a pretty good tennis management game if anyone wants to check it out :)

Justin Bieber

I began yesterday when Boomzie mentioned it :P. Not bad but can get quite easy to like power up massively... Just levelling -_-.

CrowsFan

Looking at the link you posted I take it you get some sort of bonus if you get others to sign up?

Similar to that thing m0nty was trying to get us to enter in chat...

Boomz

haha I get some sort of bonus if you guys make it to level 10 I think. It is a good game though :P

DazBurg

signed up will give it a go later though since i'm off to work in a minute

pyronerd

just signed up now, will see how I go :P

Spite

Trying it out at the moment but it looks like some other games I played where it doesn't matter what you level up, the highest total level of skills points generally means you win. (Doesn't matter about spread)

Boomz

Quote from: Spite on June 24, 2012, 11:07:35 PM
Trying it out at the moment but it looks like some other games I played where it doesn't matter what you level up, the highest total level of skills points generally means you win. (Doesn't matter about spread)

It does matter. High endurance is key to upsets.

Spite

Quote from: Boomz on June 24, 2012, 11:30:18 PM
Quote from: Spite on June 24, 2012, 11:07:35 PM

It does matter. High endurance is key to upsets.

Alright I'll try that out. I'm almost level 7 already :P

Boomz

Up until about 7 or 8 it's fairly easy but then it gets harder :-X

Spite

Quote from: Boomz on June 24, 2012, 11:54:14 PM
Up until about 7 or 8 it's fairly easy but then it gets harder :-X

Made it to 7 but the task that costs 22 energy and you only get like 3% is driving me mad haha

What level are you?

Nails

Just hit 0:00 on the TD clock...

And energy regenerates like every 1:30-2:00

Not sure why it takes longer earlier in the day but it regenerates super quick now, not sure how long it'll regenerate this quick for though... want to maybe ask on the forum idk.

Luigi197

Hmm.... This looks ineresting! Tennis is like my number1 sport, so I may give it a go when I have time! :)

Spite

Got PB in under 24 hours :P

Congratulations!

You have beaten:  Greece Earl Lee Riser
    Money won: $ 800

2:0
(6:2, 6:4)

Spite

-Start- 11:07:35 PM »

-Win- 11:04:50 PM

Wow that was close to 24 hours! :P

Pyro's next :D