Main Menu

Malceski

Started by littleblueboy2906, June 21, 2012, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slashers

What I don't understand is he was dropped the first time, then back the next week. Given the green vest, on in the third quarter, involved in a close WIN by the swans (so in the game when it counted), played quite well I thought, then dropped agan?
What the.....?

jfitty

Is it worth keeping him and hoping he comes good? Or keep Marty Clarke instead and upgrade Malceski?

Colty

He will be back at some point he is way to good for ressies, Everitt will probably stink this weekend and he will be dropped for Mal next week,thats my guess anyways

Slashers

He's first named on the emergency list so with a bit of luck, maybe he'll still play tonight.

Wacky Tiger

Frozensage

it's better he doesn't play then to get vested and lose more value!

The Bomber

Quote from: Slashers on June 22, 2012, 02:27:22 PM
What I don't understand is he was dropped the first time, then back the next week. Given the green vest, on in the third quarter, involved in a close WIN by the swans (so in the game when it counted), played quite well I thought, then dropped agan?
What the.....?

Well even though it was close, when he came on Essendon dominated and he did nothing! Came on when it counted, cause the game only counted int he last quarter when we decided to play...

littleblueboy2906

He did okay when he came on I thought... took some gutsy marks etc and some good effective kicks, hope he is a late in!

littleblueboy2906

He is playing now for Swans reserves v Sydney UNI (Started at 4:10 i think) its 2nd quarter and he is doing well, but apparently just got K.Od but is alright now... this is all from Swans Reserves Twitter...

what if they need one of the EMRG'nices for tonights game (someone pulls out pre-game) because all three EMERGS: White, TDL and Nicky Mal are all playing.....
???

Slashers

Has to be back.... again.... after this effort!

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/139302/default.aspx

Swans reserves too strong for Uni

"Nick Malceski was a key contributor in the Swans reserves win this afternoon"

"After being omitted from the senior side last night, Nick Malceski was a key player for the Swans with his skills by foot a step above, setting up countless Swans attacks throughout the game."

Even though I don't think he got in the best players?!?

jfitty

Quote from: Slashers on June 25, 2012, 01:38:35 AM
Has to be back.... again.... after this effort!

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/139302/default.aspx

Swans reserves too strong for Uni

"Nick Malceski was a key contributor in the Swans reserves win this afternoon"

"After being omitted from the senior side last night, Nick Malceski was a key player for the Swans with his skills by foot a step above, setting up countless Swans attacks throughout the game."

Even though I don't think he got in the best players?!?

I saw that article too which gave me some hope that he may be in line for a recall. Bottom line is Malceski is way too good to be playing reserves all year, and this week against GWS could be a perfect opportunity for him to come back into the team and find some form.

jamesalex

Apparantly wasnt actually thaaat good in the reserves. His long kicking was good, but his short kicks often missed the target. Definitely not certain to come in this round.

Rambo

JS is shot, get rid of him!

jfitty

Wait and see if he gets named this week or not I guess. I'm okay with the situation rergardless, either he gets named this week and hopefully gets back into form against GWS, or if he still doesn't play I can straight swap him for Hibberd next week!

ben_020285

Quote from: jfitty on June 25, 2012, 01:52:22 PM
Wait and see if he gets named this week or not I guess. I'm okay with the situation rergardless, either he gets named this week and hopefully gets back into form against GWS, or if he still doesn't play I can straight swap him for Hibberd next week!

My thoughs exactly.