Fantasy Tour de France

Started by reesbr, June 21, 2012, 12:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Jayman on June 29, 2012, 06:56:28 PM
Quote from: Master Q on June 29, 2012, 06:52:34 PM
I've got 4 Mil in the bank but still need one more guy. Any other cheapies you know of?
greipel at 6.5???

ive got nothing in the bank! haha
I have 4 Mil :P

Jay

Master Q

Still looking for someone <4 Mill...

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on June 29, 2012, 07:27:27 PM
Still looking for someone <4 Mill...
Jonathon Cartwell...cheap as can get and he is Aussie

Master Q

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on June 29, 2012, 07:40:26 PM
Do you trade mid-tour?
there is a section, called 'Transfers'...so i presume yes

I have never done it before

PowerBug

Adding everyone into the FanFooty league right now! :)

PowerBug

Everyone in according to me. Still not to late to join!

Bazinga

Put my team in and joined the league. I finished 9th overall in 2010 so looking to go even better.

If anyone wants a decent cheapie, throw in Marcel kittel or JJ Rojas for the first few stages. Both should score a few points in the early sprint stages.

Personally I don't believe Cadel can win this year, as the mountains stages are MUCH tougher than last year, and even without Contador & Schleck I still don't believe he can win. My smokies are Sami Sanchez and Jurgen Van Den Broeck for the podium.

Bring on le Tour. The best annual sporting event anywhere in the world :) Hello TV and goodbye sleep for the next three weeks!!

Jay

Quote from: Bazinga on June 29, 2012, 09:15:05 PM
Put my team in and joined the league. I finished 9th overall in 2010 so looking to go even better.

If anyone wants a decent cheapie, throw in Marcel kittel or JJ Rojas for the first few stages. Both should score a few points in the early sprint stages.

Personally I don't believe Cadel can win this year, as the mountains stages are MUCH tougher than last year, and even without Contador & Schleck I still don't believe he can win. My smokies are Sami Sanchez and Jurgen Van Den Broeck for the podium.

Bring on le Tour. The best annual sporting event anywhere in the world :) Hello TV and goodbye sleep for the next three weeks!!
You seem pretty on the ball mate! Without being too intrusive, what stage/team would you recommend?

Jay

eagles929406

Quote from: Bazinga on June 29, 2012, 09:15:05 PM

the extra time trial stage is heavily in cadels favour though, sanchez and van den are not renowned for time trialling are they? cadel with get minutes on them in those stages for sure

Jay

very happy with my team! cant wait  8)

Nails

Has the fantasy stuff started yet or can I still make a team?

By memory a few days didn't count last year...

Master Q

I'm om 98 Points - not too bad?