English 15's - Directory

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Ringo

MTTY you need to update the Official Draft link as it is the same thread as the guide.

Great work here with this well done

MTTY

Quote from: Ringo on June 21, 2012, 01:34:31 PM
MTTY you need to update the Official Draft link as it is the same thread as the guide.

Great work here with this well done

Fixed.  :)

Master Q

I think you should Ask m0nty to split the comps up into different boards as it is a mess in here...

MTTY

Quote from: Master Q on June 21, 2012, 06:56:17 PM
I think you should Ask m0nty to split the comps up into different boards as it is a mess in here...

Have pmed not too long ago.  :)

I do agree its a mess.

ossie85

I disagree, this is practically the same comp just 3 different versions.

Look at the players and trades board for things that are a mess!

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on June 21, 2012, 07:03:26 PM

I meant one board for W15, EXV and English 15's...

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on June 21, 2012, 07:23:18 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on June 21, 2012, 07:03:26 PM

I meant one board for W15, EXV and English 15's...

I know :)

Ziplock

the comp variations have no interaction, other than the same premise, and so should have their separate boards. Exactly how SC and DT have the same premise, but have completely different scoring systems so have their own boards :P

ossie85

Quote from: Ziplock on June 21, 2012, 08:43:07 PM
the comp variations have no interaction, other than the same premise, and so should have their separate boards. Exactly how SC and DT have the same premise, but have completely different scoring systems so have their own boards :P

You can't have a new board everytime a new comp is created.

And because they have no interaction, there will be no confusion.

Boomz

Ziplock

Quote from: ossie85 on June 21, 2012, 09:09:04 PM

well, we've pretty much maxed out the competitions now lol.

but when you consider that each competition will have a thread for drafts, a thread for teams, a thread for rules, then a new thread each week for match ups, on top of each team having a team thread, that's a ridiculous amount of threads, especially (not including all the weekly match ups), all of those threads for every competition is important at any time in the season.

Thats like over 50 threads, not including other threads made during week on various discussions etc. Then you have to find the thread you specifically want for your competition- for instance I've had to go several pages back to find some of the individual team threads.

It's just, as boomz said, messy :P

Nails

Quote from: ossie85 on June 21, 2012, 09:09:04 PM

I've already clicked on Euro 15's teams once when I meant to select English 15's teams  :'(