British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just send Spinking a PM and he will adjust when back on deck.  Thank you KB for all your efforts here as well KB.

Ringo

With 36 players still to be drafted and as we are in a Christmas Break as well just putting this out there.

With spinking hoping to return and to make his job easier.

Can I suggest that when you have drafted your full list of 45 players you send to Spinking and myself or post in this thread
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,69887.0.html

Your team lists in priority order Team to include 41 Senior players and 4 Rookie Players.

Reason for Priority order it will assist if we have to make decisions regarding emergencies etc.

Rookies will be under the same rules as AFL and can only be promoted as a result of long term injury. Still toying with the idea of allowing a mid year promotion though.

Realise there is a lot going on with the British but I am doing my best along with a couple of others to keep the momentum going while Spinking recuperates.

Our next task will be the second trade window opening.

kilbluff1985

will anyone give me anything for Didak? he is going cheap!

JBs-Hawks

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 12, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
I'll give u morabito :P

lol might have considered if he had not just done another knee i said cheap not probably for free :o

nrich102

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 12, 2013, 09:02:50 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 12, 2013, 08:59:46 PM
I'll give u morabito :P

lol might have considered if he had not just done another knee i said cheap not probably for free :o
lol

kilbluff1985

i know it's early days but trading seems pretty quiet thought i would have received some offers by now

kilbluff1985

being in trade talks with 3 clubs is making my head hurt :o

Justin Bieber

Ringo

There has been a bit of talk going in a couple of team threads as to who has the better teams so I am transferring mine here to get the thread stimulated. 

Here is my best xv

DEF: Mitchell Golby; Troy Chaplin; ;Dylan Grimes; Colin Garland/Sam Docherty
MID: Daniel Rich; Dane Swan; Steele Sidebottom;  Brent Moloney
RUCK: Nic Naitanui
FWD: Adam Goodes; Matthew DeBoer; Eddie Betts; Josh J Kennedy
UTIL: Leigh Montagna; Adam Cooney

Lot of depth in backs but not the high scorer have Patful, Maguire, Rising Star Daniel Talia Lachie henderson and Campbell Brown as back ups.

Can move Nat forward if need be with Jamar as ruck back up.

Justin Bieber

You have 100's of injured/suspended players...

If you have a unplayed rookie on field then you are no match for the Badgers 8)

(shower talking)

Ringo

Ringo

If any coaches also wish to withdraw from the competition can you PM me asap so we can arrange a replacement coach and not compromise the competition by having inactive coaches,

Realise we have got off to a shaky start but I will be doing all I can to make this as successful as possible.

Draw has been completed and is stickied as one of the 4 threads at top along with rules.  Please familiarise yourself with Rules 7 & 8 which will come into effect in the next few weeks.

Just working through the logistics of recording weekly results and other enhancements for the competition,

Any ideas please feel free to PM me or post in this thread,

Justin Bieber

There are many teams that are inactive don't respect this comp as much as they should. I think you need to pick up on the inactive ones as there are plenty of interest for more active forum members.

kilbluff1985

yeah Ringo i'd get on the front foot PM the handful of coaches that are not active tell them they need to be more active or atleast respond to PM's if they don't improve just sack them

think this is a very important step in order to make this comp successful imo

if they cant take the time to explain why they wont be on or inactive then well.....