British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Hi Team BXV!

Just got home from hospital today and have spent some time looking through the threads. So impressed by the blokes who have jumped in to help out in my absence!!! The BXV has had a rocky path so far, but we've got such a good group of blokes that the comp will remain strong!

I'm still a fair way from getting on regularly. I haven't got much energy at this stage, so probably can't help out a great deal yet. While I love holding  the admin role for the comp I won't be offended if you want to give me the boot as it may be near the start of the season before I'm back regularly.

Thanks to those blokes who sent messages of support! Much appreciated!

Jay

Good to see you back Spinky! Take all the time off you need mate, we have this covered!

Wish you a speedy recovery

Ringo

Great to see you out of hospital Spinking -

As far as I am concerned and I think I speak for the majority of coaches here we will welcome you back in the Admin role when you are able.  You have done wonders in the short time you had with revamping the thread so would like you to continue.

We are happy to keep it rolling while you continue to recuperate and continue to give any assistance that is required.

Your health is most important so wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

monstrum

Capper

Quote from: Spinking on December 13, 2012, 11:48:40 PM
Hi Team BXV!

Just got home from hospital today and have spent some time looking through the threads. So impressed by the blokes who have jumped in to help out in my absence!!! The BXV has had a rocky path so far, but we've got such a good group of blokes that the comp will remain strong!

I'm still a fair way from getting on regularly. I haven't got much energy at this stage, so probably can't help out a great deal yet. While I love holding  the admin role for the comp I won't be offended if you want to give me the boot as it may be near the start of the season before I'm back regularly.

Thanks to those blokes who sent messages of support! Much appreciated!
Great to see you out of Hospital and on the mend mate. Get well, take your time as your health comes first we will be fine and always here to help

BB67th

Great to see you are on the improve Spink! Take your time mate and we hope to all see you back here regularly sometime soon ;)

Fletch74

Quote from: Ringo on December 14, 2012, 12:00:41 AM
Great to see you out of hospital Spinking -

As far as I am concerned and I think I speak for the majority of coaches here we will welcome you back in the Admin role when you are able.  You have done wonders in the short time you had with revamping the thread so would like you to continue.

We are happy to keep it rolling while you continue to recuperate and continue to give any assistance that is required.

Your health is most important so wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.
Here here..

There is no way in this world that we'd get rid of yourself as Admin, just because you're ill. We will welcome you back when you're fit and ready.

Great to see you out of hospital, and lets hope for a speedy recovery.

kilbluff1985

hope we get the draft done by christmas so people can relax at this rate we should i think

wish people would send  the next person a PM and say they have so i don't have to do it every time ::)

Ringo

Apologies KB forgot to tell you I PM'd fletch.

kilbluff1985

lol all good wasn't just directed at you mate

Fletch74

No point sending me a PM, my e-mail is my wok e-mail, so will only get it during work hours unless I log on ;) :P

Ringo

Just asking everyones thoughts on this idea following the draft:

To make it similar to the AFL we list 6 players from the list as rookies leaving team lists as 39 players and 6 rookies,

Similar rules to apply ie Rookies can only be promoted as a result of long term injury to a player.

Just throwing out there to make it similar to AFL Team management.

kilbluff1985

Am not really against or for it does not bother me

but Clubs can only have 4 rookie listed players now but i think if they have a spot on the main list they can rookie list someone instead of putting them on the main list

i think we could do 40 senior listed players then the rest rookie listed would be more realistic

but some BXV teams don't even have there team lists in there team threads which is actually in the rules to do so ::)

BB67th

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 21, 2012, 10:28:56 AM
Am not really against or for it does not bother me

but Clubs can only have 4 rookie listed players now but i think if they have a spot on the main list they can rookie list someone instead of putting them on the main list

i think we could do 40 senior listed players then the rest rookie listed would be more realistic

but some BXV teams don't even have there team lists in there team threads which is actually in the rules to do so ::)
I will update the team lists in the team lists thread once the rookie draft is done and then people can use those lists so we all have the same layout and easy to use design. I like the idea of rookie list as well.

kilbluff1985

do i need to tell anyone i changed my home ground?