British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

seems Ringo has things in hand, but I am sure he could use a partner or two to help him out over the draft and trade period, suggest anyone interested or available PM Ringo.

Ringo

Just letting you all know that BB67th and Jayman are assisting during this period of absence by Spinking,

We will be finalising draft order after the PSD and Rookie AFL draft next Tuesday and hoping to get draft underway at 8:00am next Wednesday.  Also hoping to list all players available prior to the draft all being well.

I maybe off line from this afternoon till tomorrow afternoon due to the current personal issues I have.

Colliwobblers

good work Ringo, hope your issues are not bad and you get through them/work them out soon. Good Luck Mate.

BB67th

Just a note here to all BXV Coaches.

If you have not compiled a team list yet, do not worry, as coming up to the drafts, Jayman and I have compiled team lists for all 18 BXV teams. The lists will be posted sometime this afternoon in a thread on the BXV board, where coaches can then copy the lists into their own team threads.

Jay

Quote from: BB67th on December 08, 2012, 02:16:14 PM
Just a note here to all BXV Coaches.

If you have not compiled a team list yet, do not worry, as coming up to the drafts, Jayman and I have compiled team lists for all 18 BXV teams. The lists will be posted sometime this afternoon in a thread on the BXV board, where coaches can then copy the lists into their own team threads.
well done BB, hope I helped

AFEV

BB67th

All team lists have now been posted in their own thread.

monstrum

Justin Bieber

Quote from: monstrum on December 13, 2012, 12:23:07 AM
Wen do we give our delistings?
You shouldn't delist any players ??? We just recruited them... only compo.

monstrum

Quote from: whatlez on December 13, 2012, 12:24:42 AM

Ok wasnt sure, cheers

Capper

Are we not able too though?? I spose it should have been done before this draft though

BB67th

Quote from: tabs on December 13, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
Are we not able too though?? I spose it should have been done before this draft though
You aren't able to delist players. If you didn't want them you shouldn't have drafted them. You shouldn't be able to get compensation just because you decide that you now don't want a player anymore. This is also what has been laid down as the rules in other threads.

Capper

Quote from: BB67th on December 13, 2012, 10:09:39 PM
Quote from: tabs on December 13, 2012, 09:53:22 PM
You aren't able to delist players. If you didn't want them you shouldn't have drafted them. You shouldn't be able to get compensation just because you decide that you now don't want a player anymore. This is also what has been laid down as the rules in other threads.
cant find any rules about delisting. and im nopt tying to be a smartar$e or pick a fight, but if a coach wanted to delist someone surely they should be able to (before the rookie draft was done, so it cant be done now) and then get a pick at the end of the rookie draft for that player??

Ringo

As this is the initial draft of the competition one would assume that there would be no de-listings of player prior to start of the competition. This was one of the reasons why if delisted players were picked up by other clubs you kept that player.
As a secondary consideration as well with the number of players we have available it would be highly likely that yopu may have to select the player de-listed if he is still available at end of draft.
No delistings occurred to my knowledge in Euros or Worlds in their initial drafts.

Justin Bieber

Yeah what's the point of delisting... You will get last round compo. If you delist it wouldn't get compo before a certain round, you would get the final rounds.