British 15's - Discussion thread

Started by MTTY, June 20, 2012, 05:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 27, 2013, 12:27:48 PM
whens rookie draft start?

Just read this after asking in the thread myself lol

Draft will commence ASAP after Rookie/PSD Draft on 27th November or at conclussion of National Draft whichever is the later,

SydneyRox

Yeah - i was just coming back to delete after I read that too!!

Whats taking so long? Only like 4 guys left.....

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 27, 2013, 12:31:17 PM
Beats me!

I say palm 'em off in order to the next four clubs in the draft order (as long as they're not passing).  :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: NigeyS on November 27, 2013, 12:33:31 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on November 27, 2013, 12:31:17 PM
Beats me!

I say palm 'em off in order to the next four clubs in the draft order (as long as they're not passing).  :P

We know who we're picking, assuming the Hoods don't take him.

kilbluff1985

Yeah waiting on FOOTBALL FACTORY I sent him a pm last night but not been on

Reckon we should just start the rookie draft now lol

Justin Bieber

One of my best mates brother got picked up and I know him quit well and saw him recently, so guys let him slide to me :P

Actually flower I don't get a pick I don't think... Can I skip my Nat pick from last night? lol.

Justin Bieber

Since FF hasn't picked... Can I pass if everyone is on board in letting me get this guy?

Nige

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2013, 12:36:47 PM
Since FF hasn't picked... Can I pass if everyone is on board in letting me get this guy?
We can't do that if we don't know his name.  :P

Ringo

Lez you will have one pick available in rookie draft - Hope to sort out rookie draft order in the next couple of hours or so.

Justin Bieber

Okay I'll get my players then 8)

Just let me get me friend :P

Justin Bieber

Spoiler, he got recruited from the same club Aliir Aliir got recruited from.

Ringo

Is he the Aspley Player or Mt Gravatt one assuming that is who you want.

Memphistopheles

Pretty in the AFL there's no underhand "We'll pass on this pick if you don't take this guy in the rookie draft" so no. But, if he's not well known chances are you'll get him.

There's even less players in the AFL rookie draft I know much about so our two picks will either be from the well-known guys or a speculative choice.

I believe you are able to change your pick though if the next guy hasn't taken their pick yet?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 27, 2013, 12:40:46 PM

Pretty in the AFL there's no underhand "We'll pass on this pick if you don't take this guy in the rookie draft" so no. But, if he's not well known chances are you'll get him.

There's even less players in the AFL rookie draft I know much about so our two picks will either be from the well-known guys or a speculative choice.

I believe you are able to change your pick though if the next guy hasn't taken their pick yet?
Yeah I'm joking, but he went high in the rookie draft so he will go relatively early. And my pick is third round.. :( Nah I don't mind.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2013, 12:39:41 PM
Spoiler, he got recruited from the same club Aliir Aliir got recruited from.

Didn't Aliir get recruited from East Fremantle? I can't see that any players from East Freo got taken in the rookie draft.